[SBS Goal Hitters] Coach Jaejin Cho “I want to win more desperately than the players, I want to win like crazy” Will we make it to the semifinals by beating ‘Wolkeul’?

2024-07-26 03:41:03

This match is a match between 'FC World Class', a fundamental Super League player who has never left the Super League, and 'FC Wonder Woman', a budding Super League player who is aiming to advance to the semifinals for the first time after being promoted for the first time this season.

In the last game against 'FC Gucheok Jangshin', it appears that they are attempting the same strategy after being completely defeated by the opponent's mandarin mandarin stew soup, also known as the 'mandarin mandarin clearing operation'. After arriving, the members briefly admired and laughed at the store's name. “Give me all the ducks here!” he said, raising everyone’s expectations by declaring that he would eat up not only the Naori duo but also all of the ‘Wolkeuls’.

When asked about the formation they were confident in, the members answered 2-2, and after much consideration, coach Jae-Jin Cho also decided to establish a 2-2 formation that the players could play best in.

Following her first promotion, the leap forward of 'FC Wonder Woman', who aims to advance to the semifinals for the first time in history, can be seen on SBS' 'Girls Who Hit Goals' at 9 pm today (24th).

→ MoaPic!