[SBS Good Partner] Director Kim Garam

2024-08-01 11:41:03

‘Good Partner’ part 1-5 commentary video released

Episodes that seem more real than reality, messages that leave a deep impression amidst pleasant laughter, and stories of characters who have set foot in reality are arousing sympathy and continuing a frightening upward trend.

Accordingly, on the 31st, in order to respond to the enthusiastic response from viewers, the 'Daejeong' family gathered together and revealed vivid and enjoyable behind-the-scenes footage of filming and episodes that have never been revealed anywhere, raising expectations for the next story.

Pointing out the scene where Cha Eun-kyung revealed her spicy boss side during her first meeting with Han Yu-ri (played by Nam Ji-hyun), Jang Na-ra responded to the question, 'What if my first boss was Cha Eun-kyung?', saying, "I don't like it.

Meanwhile, stories continued about the relationships between partner lawyers Cha Eun-kyung and Jung Woo-jin (Kim Jun-han), and new lawyers Han Yu-ri and Jeon Eun-ho (Pyo Ji-hoon).

The friendly atmosphere of the scene was clearly felt as they responded to Jung Woo-jin's feelings for Cha Eun-kyung and the change in his relationship with Han Yu-ri after Jeon Eun-ho's confession, revealing their ability to interpret each other's characters.

In addition, the 'Emergency Daejeong Divorce Team T/F Inspection', which looked into the personalities of the actual actors, and Nam Ji-hyun's insightful 'TMI' were enjoyable.

When the commentary video was released, various SNS and online communities said, "I can see myself in Jang Nara and Nam Ji-hyun in viewer mode," "The actors' reactions are cute and exciting," and "Kim Jun-han seems to be actor Jung Woo-jin himself, taking responsibility for my heart." , “Actor Pyo Ji-hoon becomes a fairy who encourages viewers to watch the show,” and “It’s more fun when you know it.” There were enthusiastic responses.

→ MoaPic!