‘No. 1 broadcaster’ Kim Jeong-hwan

2024-08-01 13:11:04

KBS commentators Kim Jeong-hwan

The Korean men's fencing saber team (Goo Bon-gil, Oh Sang-wook, Park Sang-won, and Dogyeong-dong) defeated Hungary 45-41 in the team finals held on the morning of the 1st (Korean time), winning their third consecutive title following the 2012 London Olympics and 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

Caster Choi Seung-don said of Do Kyung-dong's scary performance, "Do Kyung-dong is like the 'second Kim Jun-ho.'

Caster Choi Seung-don then joked, saying, “The original Avengers could have retired,” and commentators Kim Jeong-hwan and Kim Jun-ho said, “That’s right.

Commissioner Kim Jun-ho also said, “I met Oh Sang-wook by chance before I entered the tournament, and he told me he would buy me a seafood dish if I won the gold medal.

Commissioner Kim Jun-ho said, “It seemed like his skills improved as he went up one game at a time,” and the three people said, “When I think about Park Sang-won, they all say, ‘Digwit, digut.’

When caster Choi Seung-don said, "I heard that Koo Bon-gil's second child was born today," Gu A-reum said, "The due date is today, but they say it may be delayed by 2 to 3 days."

→ MoaPic!