DJ DOC Jeong Jae-yong, new resolution for his daughter in 'Dad is a Middle-aged Flower' "It's all my fault"

2024-08-03 02:41:03

On this day's broadcast, Jaeyong Jung revealed how he was living in one room in his agency's office after his divorce, and showed how he missed his daughter, whom he had not seen for two years after his divorce.

Jaeyong Jeong said, “I have never met my daughter since the divorce, so my memories stop at the age of four.

“Yeonji’s mother, who heard the news of her mother’s death belatedly, contacted me saying, ‘If she had known, she would have gone with Yeonji,’” she said, sharing her heartbreaking story.

Kim Gura, her son Dong-hyeon, and her mother Park Myeong-ok visited the swimming pool early in the morning at the luxury hotel Dong-hyun paid for.

When Kim Gu-ra was unable to swim and was struggling, Ms. Park Myeong-ok showed off her bickering chemistry by strictly training her, saying, "Hit her head and do 100 kicks."

Kim Gu-ra confessed, “I feel sorry for her for not being able to actively participate in raising children,” and pledged, “She will work hard on broadcasts and show Dong-hyun growing up until he returns from the military.”

Afterwards, Kim Gura and Park Myung-ok sent a surprise video letter to Dong-hyun, cheering him on and saying, "Have a good time in the military."

→ MoaPic!