[SBS Good Partner] Top 17.1% hit, hot topic ranking ‘all-kill’ Jang Na-ra and full-scale divorce war!

2024-07-25 18:41:03

Ji Seung-hyun directly answered viewers’ questions!

In particular, Ji Seung-hyun's performance as Cha Eun-kyung's reliable and affectionate husband, who suddenly revealed his true colors as an adulterous husband, heightening the dramatic fun, stood out.

'Kim Ji-sang', who was willing to devote himself to 'Cha Eun-kyung care' to protect his wife Cha Eun-kyung's dreams and her happy family, but made an irreversible choice due to the tired and irritated relationship between the couple.

Ji Seung-hyeon received great love as General Yang Gyu in the ‘Khitan War of Goryeo’.

“I took on the challenge because I thought it was a role that would allow me to show a variety of sides, even though it is one character, including a happy past with my wife, a long conflict, an affair that blossomed from repetition and a sense of inferiority, and especially the love and tears of frustration for my daughter that I cannot let go of amidst the conflict.” The reason for the choice was stated.

Ji Seung-hyun, who had a lot of conversations with director Kim Garam in the process of building the character, said, "If each episode shows 'everything about divorce,' Ji-sang and Eun-kyung's episode shows more about 'what family and life are.' “I wanted to capture the big picture,” he explained.

The synergy with actor Jang Na-ra, who depicts the cracks in the twisted couple relationship, cannot be left out.

In addition, Ji Seung-hyun, who chose 'different' and 'wrong' as the keywords that run through the couple Cha Eun-kyung and Kim Ji-sang, said, "Eun-kyung and Ji-sang represent the images of ordinary couples.

→ MoaPic!