MBC <Departure!

2024-10-19 16:11:04

Video Travel> On the 20th, ‘Jeon, Ran’ Kang Dong-won, Park Jung-min, and Cha Seung-won will appear in the ‘Face to Face’ interview corner

Park Jung-min also expressed his admiration for actor Cha Seung-won's tone acting and made people laugh by expressing his honest feelings, saying that when he expressed similar but different lines, he thought, 'I'm not good at that...'

Accordingly, actor Cha Seung-won continued the warm atmosphere by praising 'Palm', played by actor Park Jung-min, saying, "He is the character with the highest level of emotion, and Park Jung-min did it all."

Actors Kang Dong-won and Park Jung-min show off their spectacular swordsmanship in this work, but unlike Kang Dong-won, who is accustomed to swordsmanship, Park Jung-min is not familiar with swordsmanship, so he made the production team burst into laughter by telling a dizzying behind-the-scenes story about how he almost cut his counterpart, actor Jeong Seong-il, in two.

It's the back story.

Meanwhile, actor Kang Dong-won expressed great satisfaction in working with director Kim Sang-man, whom director Park Chan-wook praised as a 'genius', and said, "I liked the wanted poster for Cheon Young that the director drew himself, so I brought it home to frame it."

He also expressed deep affection.

→ MoaPic!