Kim Jung-hwa, debuted in 2000 through the music video of singer Lee Seung-hwan

2020-04-03 10:11:10

Actress Kim Jung-hwa's age is getting attention.

This will be released on the 3rd at 8 pm on TV CHOSUN 'Healthy Man's Alumni Tour', along with actor Kim Jung-hwa, who goes well with the spring of the season, and the delicious tour to Gangneung, Gangwon-do where you can fully enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh seafood.

Kim Jung-hwa said, "I visit Gangneung steadily once a year."

Not only did she show 'storm storm food', which threatened only her husband, Heo Young, but she also showed a variety of charms in the Gangneung alumni tour from the actor Kim Jung-hwa to her mother Kim Jung-hwa.

Hee Young-man and Kim Jung-hwa of the spectators head to a restaurant in Gangneung called 'Neighborhood Love Room'.

There is a menu that is not written on the menu board, so all the internal organs of the beef are brought together and boiled with a spicy taste.

Junghwa Kim, who saw the visuals, confessed to being "beginner of the hot pot," but showed off a meal room as if when it was so soon, and made him laugh.

A gourmet hot pot restaurant that she praised as "a place I only want to know" is revealed.

You can also taste Jang Kalguksu, which will properly show the rich taste of Gangneung.

Eating Jang Kalguksu, which is full of devotion, such as using hot pepper sauce, soaked the eyes of two customers.

In particular, Kim Jong-hwa, a daily food lover, said, “I remember the mother who passed away,” and said, “Sometimes, I think this taste will come to mind.”

At the best view restaurant in the background of the Gangneung Sea, the taste of octopus and other soft octopus that have been eaten has been admired.

Among the soft octopus sashimi and spicy sweet octopus, Kim Jung-hwa and foodie Heo Youngman are unanimously satisfied with the taste.

You can check the funky Gangneung alum tour with Kim Jung-hwa, a spring-like actor, on TV Friday at 8 o'clock on the 3rd at 8 o'clock on TV CHOSUN 'Veterinary Heo Youngman's Alumni Tour'.

Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hwa is born in 1983 and is thirty-eight years old this year.

She debuted in 2000 with Lee Seung-hwan's “You Are You” music video and won the 2002 SBS Drama Awards.

In 2013, he married singer and songwriter Yoo Eun-sung and has two sons.