Unhappy Kim Chan-woo Park Jun-hyung hits record high in 22 years

2020-02-04 16:31:10

Kim Chan-woo, a star of memories of 'Sunpung Obstetrics and Gynecology', appeared in 'Boocheongjeonjeon-Oebbuller' as a new friend, and won the No. 1 performance by the 2049 ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research firm on Jan. 29, SBS 'Burning Youth', which aired on the 28th, ranked first in the same time zone and Tuesday music performance with household ratings of 7.9% and 7.4% (based on the metropolitan area).

In particular, 2049 viewer ratings jumped to 3.7% in the summoning of the original youth star and 'Tapgol Jo Jung-seok', which the viewers wanted to see, setting the highest record of 2049 viewers this year.

In addition, the highest viewer rating per minute soared to 8.8% in the reunion of Kim Chan-woo and Park Jun-hyung.

Kim Hye-rim and Kim Do-gyun, who were waiting for a new friend at the Jeongseon lodging, greeted him and greeted him.

Hye-rim, who had been broadcasting together about 20 years ago, told Kim Chan-woo, "I haven't changed anything. I really missed this voice."

When Do Kyun asked the recent situation, Kim Chan-woo confessed, "I'm older, so there's no work and there's nothing special I can do.

"I'm just trying to live brightly, I had some personal history for a while," he was curious.

Following the concept of music travel, singers 甲 Aile, Jung Seung-hwan and Park Jun-hyung of the first generation of K-POP joined.

Park Jun-hyung watched Kim Chan-woo, who appeared together in 'Sungpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology' in 1998, and said, "I missed you for 22 years."

Kim Chan-woo recalled the memories, saying, "You said you were 5 years old, and suddenly you were older."

They naturally wondered about the recent situation, and Kim Woo-woo confessed the insider's story that he didn't know, saying, "I didn't broadcast because of the panic disorder."

He relapsed about 20 years, then cure and repeated. I do not know why it is, but there are also genetics, "he said," I took a shot while taking a pill. "

Kim Chan-woo added, "In particular, I can not enter the tunnel. I pulled out of the tunnel and jumped out. So I almost died."

He said, "Now I'm okay with the medicine." "I missed a lot. I had to meet with God when I dropped out, and when I dropped out, I didn't rest (I couldn't contact)."

Park Jun-hyung also said, "I missed my brother because I worked with a celebrity at the time.

Meanwhile, foreign friends such as Omar of Turkish nationality, Cristian of Mexican nationality, and Kima of American nationality joined the spotlight in `` Buddhist War-Oebbuller ''.

Not only did they speak Korean well, they also sang the old songs that sanggolmae and chodeok bae sang.

In particular, Omar attracted interest by talking about the taste and power of old songs, saying, "I heard chicken music from Korea."

Kristian's versatility in playing drums and pianos, as well as singing the song Cho Duk Bae as a unique pom-pom, made him attractive.

Kima, who usually liked her so much, called 'I'll go to you like the first snow' with her and became 'Sungdeok'.

The K-POP improvisation concert was held, and the trailer showed a special encounter with the Scorpions in Germany.

In addition, the 'parting story' sound source, which Airley and Jung Seung-hwan sang together, was released at 12 noon on the 29th, attracting great interest in various attempts of 'unstable war.

`` Sudden Abduction-Obbuller '' is a trilogy that will broadcast two copies at 11:00 pm on Tuesday, February 4.