Lee Won-il, Marriage of Byeon-soon

2020-02-07 18:11:12

Lee Won-il of KBS2 ‘New Release Published Restaurant’ delivers his marriage.

On the 7th, “New Sangyeon Hen Restaurant” will reveal the wedding feelings of Chef Lee Won-il, a menu evaluator who has always captivated viewers with a happy meal.

Chef Lee Won-il recently received a lot of congratulations with his bride-in-law in April 2020.

On that day, Do Kyung-wan said, "Happy birthday chef Lee Won-il."

As a result, all of the family members of the 'Newly Launched New Year's Restaurant' congratulated them and said, “I met at the entertainment party last year.”

Chef Lee Won-il seems to have been “a side dish”.

I met a good man and got married.

Thank you very much. ”

In the broadcast, Eun-in, who met with Lee Won-il and the bride-in-law, was found to be Lee Yeon-bok, who surprised many people.

Chef Lee Yeon-bok said, “There was a beautiful PD who was broadcasting together.

After asking about Lee Won-il, the two people noticed each other's feelings and held their hands together, ”he said.

Lee Young-ja also revealed his relationship with Lee Won-il's preliminary bride and the program.

It feels like a combination of Lee Jung-hyun and Yuri.

My skin is good and I like to eat.

So I think I chose Chef Lee Won-il. ”

Lee Won-il conveyed her feelings of marriage by saying 'pyeon restaurant' is a bum.

Lee Won-il and Mimo PD's bride's wedding story will be unveiled on KBS 2TV's “New Release Hen Story”, which airs on Friday, February 7, at 9:45 pm.