Exploration report Seven vanity management, I heard people claiming to be victims.

2020-02-07 19:31:11

TV CHOSUN 'Exploration Report Seven' (hereinafter referred to as 'Seven'), which is broadcast on the 7th, focuses on the representative of the Huh Management National Revolution Dividend Party, which returned to politics after 13 years.

In 2007, Mr. Huh was removed from the political court for violating the Public Election Act.

He returned to the election in 13 years.

The National Revolutionary Dividend, which Mr. Huh founded last year, is making the most of the preliminary candidates in this election.

Some criticize Huh's party as having many candidates, and criticizes his use of interlocking proportionality.

Mr. Huh did not hide his entourage from using this election.

Huh Management, who rants for the National Assembly in a late presidential election, is he a politician or a trader?

A shocking word from a grandmother I met in a plastic house, "My son is dead because of vanity management."

Along with her crying voice, people claim to be victims.

From those who have been sexually harassed to those who have squandered their property.

Mr. Huh said in many lectures, "I am a god man," and not many people believed and followed him.

What is the reality of Mr. Huh Management, who they believed to be gods and followed?

Seven crew members have seen the hidden face of hurricane management known only as a politician and entertainer.

Heo Management claims that she is not close to a woman because she is a 'new person' from heaven.

Is his word true?

The seven-member crew had a difficult encounter with his nephew, saying, "I have a wife and son separated from the house."

He also found acquaintances that he met Huh's other wife and two daughters.

But Mr. Huh denies that he has a wife, child and brother.

Whose words are true?

The 'National Revolution Dividend', created by Mr. Hur, is the most famous candidate with the largest number of candidates.

Some analysts say that Mr. Hur aims to enter the National Assembly with his “linked proportional representation system” on his back.

However, 25 percent of the candidates for the National Revolution Dividend were found to be ex-convicts.

Among them are murderers and sex offenders.

What are the criteria for verifying candidates for the National Revolution Dividend?

What is the background for Mr. Hur to plead with the parliament in this election?

In Exploration Seven, he tracked down suspicions surrounding Mr. Huh Management and the National Revolution Dividend.

It is broadcasted on TV Chosun at 10 pm on the 7th.