Mina Ryu Philippe, again, a daunting crisis-facing modern family

2020-02-07 23:11:13

Mina and Ryu-Philip's mother and mother-in-law Yu Geum-ran are facing a second-high-collision conflict over the entrance code and the kitchen.  

In the 49th episode of MBN 'Modern Family', which airs at 11 pm on the 7th, Friday, her mother-in-law Yu Geum-ran, who visited Philip-Mina's newly married house, is shocked by the dizzy house condition.

Last year, Mina and Yoo Keum-ran mixed up with each other's sad feelings and misunderstandings.

But ahead of New Year's Day, we face another 'high conflict'.

Yoo Keum-ran is worried about the condition of her son, Ryu Philip, who is ill with the flu.

Even Ms. Yoo Keum-ran is sad that Mina and Ryu Philip went out, even though they announced their visit to the honeymoon beforehand.

Mina and Ryu Philippe find out that their mother arrived home earlier than expected, and argue whether or not they will teach you the 'door code'.

Mina suggests, "Why don't you go to the coffee shop in front of you and wait for me?" And Ryu Phillipe says, "Tell me to tell you the door code and wait inside."

Mina said, "I'm going to be surprised if you leave your house in a mess and enter the house."

However, Ryu Phillip strongly opposes his wife's story and tells her the entrance code.

MC Lee Soo-keun and Kim Jung-nan, who watched the situation in the studio, all expressed their opinions, creating a 'discussion discussion' atmosphere in an instant.

After a while, Ms. Yu Keum-ran enters the house after pressing a password, and falls into Menbung.

He is shocked to see the kitchen while trying to put the food he has wrapped for his son and outside in the refrigerator.

Past holiday foods are still intact, or instant foods filled the kitchen.

Mina is sure to hear how Ryu Philip, who has been confused by her father-in-law because she has not been able to mediate between her mother-in-law and her second mother-in-law conflict, will be able to cope wisely this time.

In addition to the story of Ryu Philip Mina's family, the first family trip between Park Nam-sook and Kim Chang-sook's Wando travel, and 'Jangwi-dong's three major lives' Choi Joon-yong, Han-a-m, and Choi Hyun-woo will provide laughter and emotion.

The 49th episode of 'Modern Family' will be broadcast at 11 pm on Friday, 7th.