Happy Together 4 Lee Ji-hye, five months after meeting with her husband to achieve a high-speed marriage ... Why?

2020-02-06 18:11:17

'Happy Together 4' Lee Ji-hye gives heartwarming with happy family story.

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Haute 4'), which will be broadcast on February 6, will be featured with 'Sister's Supper', featuring Park Mi-sun, Lee Ji-hye and Shim Jin-hwa.

If you look at the lineup, your sisters will be able to give a laugh to the viewers' room on Thursday night.

In the recent recording, Lee Ji-hye said, "Life has been loosening since the appearance of 'Haettu'."

Difficult enough to shed tears during the broadcast, he noted that after the appearance of 'Haotou', he appeared in addition to the broadcast, and the marriage, childbirth and personal broadcasting channels were incredible.

In particular, her husband Moon Jae-wan, who married in 2017, is one of them.

Many subscribers watch Lee Ji-hye's personal broadcasts to see her cheerful and senseful husband.

But when Lee first met her husband, the impression was not so good.

"When I talked on the phone with the face in the picture I received before the blind date, my voice was very bad," he said.

However, contrary to the impression he received from his first impression, Lee Ji Hye scored a high-speed marriage five months after meeting.

Lee Ji-hye focused on everyone's attention by telling the reason why she decided to marry her husband.

The curiosity springs to see what the standard of marriage set up by Lee Ji-hye is a good sister.

Lee Ji-hye also warmly colored the studio with the story of her daughter Tarry.

Rumor has it that aunt and uncle smile did not leave the face of former cast member in the photo of Tarry who is full of cuteness in the face of his parents.

Lee Ji-hye said that Yoo Jae-seok and Na-kyung live in the same apartment with the couple. "I receive a lot of advice from the child care senior Na-kyung. I got close enough to be invited to my house."

This raises the expectation for 'Haetu 4' to hear Lee Ji-hye's happy family story and Na Kyung's special friendship full story.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' magical Thursday night with the best stars is aired at 11:10 tonight (6th).