I can't be relieved even if the secretary of fasting blood sugar is normal ... What is blood sugar spike?

2020-02-05 15:11:10

Everyone has blood sugar going up and down every second, but only in a very narrow range is safe.

However, blood sugar beats you a few times a day.

Especially if blood sugar spikes after a meal, you need to take a look at my body.

Because rising and falling blood sugar fluctuations can pose a fatal risk.

The blood sugar graph has risen like an iron nail. The phenomenon is also called "blood sugar spikes."

Recent studies have shown that this blood sugar spike not only speeds up diabetes progression but also increases the risk of cardiovascular disease by diabetic complications.

The bigger problem is that even if fasting blood sugar is normal, you can't be assured.

Fasting blood sugar, which is usually measured in health checks, can't detect spikes in blood sugar.

Catch your blood sugar after soaring meals to help control your diabetes and even your vascular health.

Learn about the causes and symptoms of blood sugar spikes and how to reduce blood sugar fluctuations in The Secret of the Liver Disease.

# Find the cause of extreme jaundice, a blood sugar correcting project!

Lee Ye-soon (59) complains of extreme fatigue and sleepiness after eating.

There are quite a lot of snacks you habitually seek to overcome sleep and fatigue.

I'm worried that I'm not losing weight as it adds to late-night snacks.

Lee Jong-gyu (61) runs a restaurant that starts in the evening and ends at dawn.

As the restaurant is open for business hours, the vicious cycle of drowsiness and fatigue is repeated, even if you eat five meals a day and can't beat the sleep after a meal.

After the meal, four volunteers in their 50's and 60's who complained of drowsiness and hunger were recruited to check their various health conditions including blood sugar.

All four had no special health problems, but only one needed attention to blood glucose changes.

Blood glucose was measured at 30-minute intervals for two hours after ingesting glucose solution, but fasting blood glucose was not found.

All four had blood sugar spikes.

They were given a mission to improve their overall habits, such as eating, sleeping, and exercising.

What has changed in the four weeks of habit improvement?

# Diabetes and Complications Caused by Blood Sugar Spikes What changes will happen in our bodies if blood sugar spikes persist?

A domestic researcher focused on the beta cells of the pancreas.

The pancreatic beta cells of rats were divided into two conditions of sustained hyperglycemia and blood glucose fluctuations. The results showed that the repeated pancreatic beta cells were more damaged than those exposed to hyperglycemia.

Park Jung-rye (52), who works for a business and eats a meal a day.

Tea is always full of candy and sweets, and we have a blanket to help you sleep whenever you are drowsy.

Up to three months ago, she was diagnosed with prediabetes, but the test revealed that diabetes developed in just three months.

Not only diabetes, but also her blood vessels had unexpected problems.

The Secret of the Liver Diseases examines the effects of blood sugar spikes on our cells and blood vessels.

# Can I trust my blood sugar two hours after a meal?

Ha Woon-nam (64), who was diagnosed with diabetes in 1994 and has been managing it relatively well.

Park Sun-woong, 39, who is diagnosed with diabetes in 2019 and does not know how to manage it.

In the secret of the soldier of the old man, he attached a blood glucose meter for seven days to keep his life as usual.

What results did the two get?

Lee Se-woong (41), who was diagnosed with severe diabetes of fasting blood sugar 306 and glycated hemoglobin 11.9 last year, has been managing diabetes steadily after the diagnosis.

I've learned mysterious secrets from frequent blood sugar measurements for ongoing care ...

Even though blood glucose levels measured on an empty stomach and at 2 hours after a meal were close to normal levels, blood glucose levels between 2 hours after a meal exceeded the diagnosis criteria.

Learn how to manage postprandial hyperglycemia, which affects blood sugar fluctuations, in the secret of GI.

KBS 1TV broadcasts at 10 pm on Wednesday, May 5.