In-depth conversation in Tianjin Cancer

2020-02-05 15:31:12

In the documentary Chef's Table 3 (2017), a true conversation with the monk, the master of the temple, is known.

On the 5th, SBS 'Lee Dong-wook wants to talk', Jeong Kwan Monk appears as a guest.

Actor Lee Dong-wook will meet with the monk, and talk about temple food and the meaning of food.

▲ The master of the temple's food, the monk was called 'Sharon Stone'

The monk Jeong-kwan asked, “Lee Dong-wook wants to talk.” When the host Lee Dong-wook asked me to explain the temple food, he answered, “Food to eat,” and explained the difference from Korean food.

Lee Dong-wook asked the monk Jeong Gwan, who travels around the world to promote Korean temple food, about why people around the world are enthusiastic about Korean food.

What was the answer of the monk who was leading the food diplomacy, praised by the foreign press?

The monk will also be introduced to the behind-the-scenes production of the documentary Chef's Table 3 (2017), which was invited to the Berlin International Film Festival and won the James Beard Award.

When I first received a foreign proposal, I refused to Dan Kal, but finally, I spent about a month with 20 staff members and took pictures.

The monk will also reveal to US documentary staff the story of being called Sharon Stone.

▲ Lee Dong-wook and Jang Do-yeon fall in love with temple food

Lee Dong-wook continued to talk deeper with the monk in search of Tianjin-am in Jeonnam.

The two men prepared food together for the New Year's Day full moon, and the monk Jeong Gwan revealed a recipe based on his philosophy.

While preparing the food, he had to touch the spinach that had just been removed from boiling water with his bare hands.

Gag woman Jang Do-yeon also had a time to talk with foreigners from all over Europe, taste the Buddhist monk's temple food.

They tasted the temple food, they said different levels, evolved interjection.

▲ The monk's inevitable flex talk!

In the flex corner, the signature corner of 'Lee Dong-wook wants to talk', the monk Jeong-kwan continued his talk in a friendly atmosphere unlike his concern.

When the keyword 'chef's BTS' came out, the monk Jeong-kwan flexed as much as Kim Jang-cheol, famous chefs from home and abroad visited him to learn how to make kimchi.

At first, it started with a few domestic chefs, but soon, Michelin star chefs from all over the world came to Korea.

In the subsequent talk, host Lee Dong-wook and show MC Jang Do-yeon had a chat with the monk.

When the monk follows the car, Lee Dong-wook and Jang Do-yeon have been calm and solemn.

Meanwhile, 'Dongwook wants to talk' is broadcast every Wednesday night at 10 o'clock.