'Voice Queen' Spin-off Trot Queen, 20 Trot Rising Stars

2020-02-05 20:11:17

Kim Yong-man, the broadcaster, is interested in the MC of MBN's new music show, "The Queen's War Trot Queen" (hereinafter Trot Queen).

The first episode of MBN, Trot Queen, is the spin-off program for Voice Queen, the highest-rated MBN entertainment program.

The show was broadcasted on 'Boy Queen' to reveal the appearances of 10 people who played the trot genre (Lee Lee, Park Yeon-hee, Choi Yeon-hwa, Joela, etc.) and 10 trot rising stars (Ansomi, Kim Yang, Woo Hyun-jung, Lee Seung-yeon, etc.).

I have gathered a topic.

Kim Yong-man, the MC of Trot Queen, said, “Korea can be called the Trot era now.” “The stage that brings together the stars who lead this trend is like a dream.”

It's sweet.

Subsequently, the team captain Ji Ji-ryul and Yoon Jung-soo said, “This is a true thyroid war.” “I am looking forward to the stage of Trot Queen,” which is full of personality but full of unity.

Up.

Meanwhile, 20 performers, Voice Team and Trot Team, reverse the atmosphere by setting up a gorgeous stage that harmonizes before a full-scale confrontation.

In addition, Lee Mi-ri, who was loved as a friend of Song Ga-in and Gyeonggi Folk Song Trainer, and Woo Hyun-jung, the youngest of the youngest of the previous cast members, show a lively stage.

Lastly, Jola, the original composer of the song `` I'm Angry '' who reinterpreted bespoke failure in accordance with the modern sentiment, boasted his skills through his own song.

Eye-catching with the performance.

Meanwhile, Trot Queen will be aired at 11 pm on Wednesday, February 5th.