My Way Actor Lee Jae-yong wants to live with the rest of his family

2020-02-05 21:11:15

Actor Lee Jae-yong tells his story honestly in My Way.

The TV CHOSUN , which airs on Wednesday, the 5th of the month, reveals a life story containing the joy of the Korean actor Shin Stiller actor Lee Jae-yong.

Actor Lee Jae-yong started acting while living in Busan.

Despite her parents' opposition, she appears in the film 'Euksu-tang' with her unwavering passion for acting and starts to show her face in earnest.

Later, he appeared in the film 'Friend' of director Kwak Kyung-taek, who is from Busan like Lee Jae-yong.

Lee Jae-yong tells the story of "I've heard a lot of 'Is not active, or are you actually engaged in the dark world'?"

Lee Jae-yong, a 38-year-old actor, recently played the role of 'Cho Heung Dog' in TV CHOSUN special program drama 'Gantaek' and is showing vicious acting.

Unlike the cold and scary images in the drama, the program will show acting guidance to the juniors as well as a unique charm as a friendly senior.

In particular, the actor Lee Yeol-um, who is appearing as a daughter in the drama, and the acting practice are included.

Actress Lee Yeol-eum "It is the first historical drama, but it is receiving a lot of help. He keeps taking care of it."

On the other hand, Lee Jae-yong, who had established himself as a luxury actor through endless challenges and endeavors through his obscurity, also had a crisis.

That's why the financial difficulties for the three sons' backs.

"I suffered from depression under extreme stress amid responsibility and utmost acting as an actor," he says.

Lee Jae-yong, who spent so much time in agony, helped him to overcome difficulties.

There was a deceased mother who reminded her of her compassion to her wife, three sons, and her son, Lee Jae-yong, who are living in Busan, whose bodies are apart but whose hearts are together.

In addition, he was able to cope with depression through precious bonds such as singer Jung Si-ro and composer Kim Joon-sun who gave musical inspiration to Lee Jae-yong, who was mentally troubled.

Lee Jae-yong confessed that it is their children to grow themselves, and expressed their generous affection for the family, "If I can do something for them in the future, it will be better."

Actor Lee Jae-yong, who says he wants to live with his family, can be found on his 5th Wednesday night at 10 o'clock on TV CHOSUN .