[SBS Running Man] Lower your body temperature in the sweltering heat!

2024-07-13 07:41:03

Those who enjoy VS those who earn, ‘polar opposites’ beyond imagination, revealed

The recent recording was conducted as a 'Midsummer Temperature Difference' race in which people search for a summer resort to lower their body temperature in the extreme heat. A summer resort was randomly determined by throwing a dart on a map of Seoul, and the citizens of the area were asked, "A summer resort where you can forget the heat and enjoy it?" I had to ask “?” to get a location recommendation.

Accordingly, rather than commonly known vacation destinations such as beaches or water parks, unique local summer resorts that can be easily found in everyday life have appeared, and in response to recommendations for NEW summer resorts that only the MZ generation knows, people say, "It's the first place I've been to in my life," and "It's a place I never imagined." There was an explosive response.

Meanwhile, the number of people enjoying the summer vacation was limited, and while members of the 'summer group' flexed coffee and snacks under the air conditioner, members of the 'labor group' had to cover expenses through pastimes.

He expressed his dissatisfaction by saying, “They are drinking coffee inside, but we are in the scorching sun,” and “Tell them to spend their money appropriately!” However, Kim Jong-kook added his salty talk by saying, “When I was young, I helped my mother with her side job,” and, “It was a lot, but I only earned 3,000 won.” , It is said that he quickly adapted to simple labor and showed extraordinary manual skills.

→ MoaPic!