The movie "And the baton has been passed"... 200% satisfaction from domestic and foreign audiences, rave reviews!

2024-07-13 11:41:03

“And the Baton Has Been Passed,” which is garnering attention as a must-miss theater film this summer with its heartwarming story depicting special emotions and surprising twists, is attracting attention as it unveils touching relay stills that add to expectations.

The still image of 'Yuko', who has a very special family of two mothers and three fathers, received a favorable review from Filmarks, saying, "It is a good work that cannot be seen without tissues, and it makes the audience cry several times." It heralds the birth of this summer's most touching drama that will make you laugh and cry, exciting the hearts of movie fans.

Next, the stills that convey Rika's warm love for her daughter 'Mitan' attracted attention with a review saying, "A heartwarming story that will melt your heart and make you want to see it again and again" (Filmarks), focusing attention on the special emotion that the movie will deliver. I order it.

In addition, “the most heartbreaking movie I have ever seen” (Filmarks) and “I ran for two hours just to hear that last line” (WATCH pedia), highlighting the heavy resonance and long lingering emotions of the movie, as well as the second half of the movie. The message of the film that was finally completed was highly praised, and in the end, "Mei Nagano, Satomi Ishihara, and Kei Tanaka all become characters themselves and deliver deep emotion" (Filmarks), expressing the touching message that the three lead actors will deliver. It raises expectations for the acting ensemble to the fullest.

→ MoaPic!