Trump is bleeding…

2024-07-14 23:11:03

Not only the U.S., but the entire world was surprised. U.S. ruling and opposition parties and leaders of each country unanimously condemned “there is no place for political violence.”

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, a Republican like Trump, said on

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell also said, "Tonight, all Americans are grateful that President Trump appears OK after being attacked in a peaceful campaign rally," and emphasized, "Violence has no place in our politics."

Former President Bill Clinton also said, "There is no place for violence in America, especially in our political process."

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, who was attacked by an explosive thrown by a person in his 20s in April last year, posted on “I hope so,” he wrote.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau posted on X, "I am disgusted by the shooting of former President Trump.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, who recently met with former President Trump, posted on X: "My thoughts and prayers are with President Donald Trump during this dark time."

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also referred to former President Trump as a 'friend' and wished him a speedy recovery, saying, "I strongly condemn (this attack)."

→ MoaPic!