[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] “(My husband) doesn’t give me money because he doesn’t like me” Wife filled with resentment VS “Am I the bank?

2024-07-15 10:11:04

“If you ask for more, give me more!”

Husband dumbfounded by his wife's request for money

Her wife has convinced her husband that she needs 2.5 million won per month for living expenses for her family of four, but she complains that she is still receiving only 1.3 million won.

Dr. Oh Eun-young felt deeply saddened by her husband's statement that he did not trust her despite her wife's promise to pay her back later.

Her wife began receiving monthly living expenses of 1.3 million won from her husband the year before last, but the monthly living expenses for her family of four exceeded 2.5 to 3 million won, so she asked for more living expenses. says:

The MCs who heard this also agreed that 1.3 million won is not much for living expenses for a family of four.

Then, the husband left the MCs in a labyrinth by claiming that he was actually paying for all basic regular expenses, including the purchase of spoons for use at home and the children's school fees.

Then, her wife firmly refuted that she was not spending the 1.3 million won solely for her personal allowance and handed her handwritten expense statement to her husband.

The husband, hearing this, reveals his true feelings to her, saying that he has reason to doubt his wife's spending and economic sense...

The husband, who heard this, said that when his wife bought her commercial house, she gave him a lot of money and demanded that the money he lent her be returned when her commercial house was sold, but she felt bad because she could not get it back no matter how long she waited.

Dr. Oh Eun-young's healing report for a money-rich couple who do not trust each other despite having assets and repeatedly argue over living expenses of 1.3 million won will be aired on episode 85 of MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell" on Monday, July 15 at 10:45 p.m. You can see it.

→ MoaPic!