[SBS Power FM] Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun explode with ‘true couple’ chemistry!

2024-07-15 13:41:06

“I feel good about Park Ha-sun’s ‘Who are you?’ comment…

“I think you look handsome.”

Actors Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun showed off their delightful marital chemistry on 'Cinetown'.

Prior to Ryu Soo-young's appearance, Park Ha-sun responded to a text message from a listener who said she was looking forward to the sweetness of the couple's broadcast, saying, "Is that so?

In response to a text message from a listener who said, "You two should date," Ryu Soo-young asked Park Ha-sun, "Shall we date?", causing excitement.

When a listener mentioned Park Ha-sun's comments on Ryu Soo-young's SNS, Ryu Soo-young said, "If I look a little good-looking, Park Ha-sun always comments, 'Who are you?'

Regarding this, Ryu Soo-young said, “Korean food is a really hip cuisine.

“Korean food is now everywhere, and eating Korean food has become a very sophisticated culture,” he said.

Next, in response to a listener's question about what the most unique food ingredients he saw in the jungle were, Ryu Soo-young said, "You'll have to watch the broadcast, but there are big fish and big crabs.

→ MoaPic!