[SBS My Little Old Boy] Noh Min-woo, ‘The Man Who Lives Drunk by Me’, 7 types of skin care + Mother Avengers in Andre Kim’s outfit, “It’s a gift”

2024-07-15 17:41:03

Mother Avengers, who saw Noh Min-woo waking up in the morning, repeatedly admired the visual, which they had never seen before in 'My Little Old Boy', saying, "He looks really pretty."

However, the Mother Avengers could not hide their surprise at the sight of Noh Min-woo, who was absorbed in his own face and praising himself as soon as he woke up, and at the sight of Noh Min-woo's house, which looked like a prince would live in.

Next, everyone was shocked when Noh Min-woo's morning skin care routine, showing off his honey skin, was revealed.

It is said that everyone in the studio could not hide their embarrassment at the sight of Noh Min-woo, who does not turn on the air conditioner at all even in the middle of summer for the sake of his skin, and walks down the street without hesitation wearing an Andre Kim costume even when going to a restaurant to eat. am.

→ MoaPic!