[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] A ‘fatalistic’ husband who trusts fortune telling and tarot vs. a ‘realistic’ wife who wants to make plans for the future

2024-07-22 12:11:03

In MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell" (hereinafter referred to as "Marriage Hell"), which airs at 10:45 pm today (22nd), there is a husband who decides everything using Tarot, a wife who is pushed aside by Tarot because of her husband and has no decision-making power in family affairs, big and small, The ‘Tarot Couple’ appears.

Her wife explains that her husband uses the tarot to make decisions on big things like buying a house without looking around the house, and even on small things like buying toothpaste or pens, he uses the tarot to make decisions.

Her husband said he would start a business that combines fortune telling and tarot, which he likes. In response, her wife asked her husband, "Do you think there will be an economical income from doing business with fortune telling and tarot?" Ask a question.

Even though her wife said, "It takes financial effort to raise her child," her husband said he did not want to be a slave to money and told his wife, "As a reward, I will be blessed (with my money)." He replies, “Until.”

For three months before her wedding, the wife, who helped her husband in his moxibustion shop, slept on her guest bed or on a mat on the floor, and even did her shower and laundry in the bathroom. I heard you did it.

Accordingly, the wife laments that she lived hard, spending all her salary on her child's toys, clothes, and studies, but she doesn't know why she and her husband are at odds like this.

Subsequently, her wife mentions to her husband, "In 10 years of marriage, she has been to the beauty salon only three times."

However, her husband said, "I don't understand why you're talking about the beauty salon when it has nothing to do with it," and her wife eventually gave up on the conversation.

A husband who makes decisions about everything from house contracts and honeymoon to purchasing toothpaste and soap based on tarot, and a wife whose decision-making power in the house disappears because of her husband.

→ MoaPic!