Nicole from Kara, Bikini without defect

Nicole from Kara, Bikini without defect "Aloha"

Kara native Nicole reveals her perfect bikini. Singer Nicole posted a photo on her Instagram with the phrase "Aloha." Nicole is in a public pose posing in a bikini against a Hawaiian beach. A solid body with no fat is attracting attention. Meanwhile, Nicole recently released a new single 'Promise' and is active as a singer in Japan.

2019-10-09 05:31:13

Spurs to decide

Spurs to decide "Song of Dreams 2" ???

Gangnam ♥ Lee Sang-hwa surprised everyone by saying that she had not been prepared for anything except the restaurant while leaving her for about a month. In spite of the tight situation, Kang Nam said, "This is the real situation. Less than a month is left." Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa spurred their honeymoon destinations to set up wedding invitations, celebrations, rituals, and societies. The two people, who earned the nickname “bee couple” due to the dripping of honey, unexpectedly began to disagree. Gangnam rewritten the word 'marry me' several times in his toenails, and he looked more nervous and nervous than ever. Soi-hyun, who watched this in the studio, said, "I'm better than I thought."

2019-10-09 05:11:11

In the broadcast, Hong Yoo, Gu Jun-gyeom and Jin Ho-eun?

In the broadcast, Hong Yoo, Gu Jun-gyeom and Jin Ho-eun?

'Love is Beauty Pool Life is Wonderful' On the 6th, KBS 2TV `` Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful '' is depicted by Seol Ah (Cho Yun-hee) expressing anger at Cheongah (Seol In-ah) due to the problem of Jun Joo. Suspected suicide, I went to the police station and met Kim Cheong-ah. "I would rather die. "I ruined my life because of you." It's not for you. "I can't stand to play here," she said. "I need to know why my son died and how he died." "I can take my heart out of your daughter's fingertips."

2019-10-09 04:31:13

TWICE Jihyo, Budae Jjigae Mbangbang

TWICE Jihyo, Budae Jjigae Mbangbang

Group TWICE member Ji Hyo showed Mukbang. On the 6th, Ji Hyo posted a photo on the TWICE Instagram account with the words, "Jeong Yeon Lee took another thing." Jihyo in the picture is eating Budaejjigae. His mouth-watering mouth even catches attention. Meanwhile, Jihyo's 'Team Special' is working as Twice.

2019-10-09 04:11:11

Yoo Seung Jun Youtube Activity, Screaming Requests, Video Serving

Yoo Seung Jun Youtube Activity, Screaming Requests, Video Serving

Yoo Seung-jun's YouTube activities are eye-catching. Yoo Seung-joon's YouTube activities were revealed through Instagram. As part of Yoo Seung-jun's activities, the video was posted on Instagram. During the Yoo Seung-jun activities, he said, "How about my intro? Please wait a little longer." Yoo Seung Joon asked me to shout at the start of YouTube activities. Yoo Seung Joon Some fans gave support for their YouTube activities. One fan said, "We're good at waiting." Other netizens responded that they could not approve of Yoo Seung-jun's activities.

2019-10-09 03:31:11

'Removal of urolithiasis?' If the intake of calcium is not excessive,

'Removal of urolithiasis?' If the intake of calcium is not excessive,

On the other hand, in the past, vascular surgery was mainly used, but since 1980, the development of endoscopy, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, ureteroscope, and masonry greatly reduced complications and sequelae in the treatment of stones, resulting in rapid recovery and shortening of treatment period. Going forward. Prevention of a medical history can be done as follows. Within 3 hours after eating, exercise, before sleep, sleep enough to intake about once, enough water intake more than 3L per day. If the calcium intake is not excessive, it is better not to limit it. It is not necessary to limit the consumption of 2-3 glasses of milk per day. However, calcium should be taken after consulting a doctor. It is not good to eat salty, reduce meat intake and eat foods high in potassium, such as fruits and vegetables. Recent advances in surgical techniques and machinery have reduced the frequency of laparotomy or laparoscopic surgery due to urolithiasis. However, laparotomy may be performed if the above-mentioned treatments are ineffective. Urinary tract stones are known to have high recurrence rates. In some cases, recurrence rates are reported as high as 10% in 1 year, 35% in 5 years, and 50% in 10 years. Pain can often appear suddenly, lasting from tens of minutes to several hours and then disappearing again.

2019-10-09 03:11:12

Vaginitis Cold, Medicine, Early Symptoms The most common causative agent of Candida vaginitis is albicans.

Vaginitis Cold, Medicine, Early Symptoms The most common causative agent of Candida vaginitis is albicans.

Vaginitis is divided into candida vaginitis, bacterial vaginitis, and trichomoniasis vaginitis. Candida vaginitis is more likely to occur once a woman is born. In Candida vaginitis, the most common causative agent is Albicans, which accounts for about 85% to 90%. Representative symptoms of vaginitis may include white lumpy secretions, vulva, itching of the vaginal opening, soreness and pain in the vulva, dyspareunia and urination. Preventive science requires practice in our lives. First of all, don't wash your vagina too often. Frequently washing the inside of the vagina with soap lowers the pH-acidic environment of the vagina, facilitating bacterial growth. Therefore, it should be washed lightly only with water. It's also a good idea to wear cotton underwear. When the inside of the vagina is damp, germs tend to grow and create an environment that is susceptible to vaginitis. Therefore, a well-ventilated cotton underwear is good. It's best to avoid clothing that sticks to your body, because it should be well ventilated. After looking at the stool, wipe it from the front to the back so that germs do not penetrate into the vagina. Treatment of bacterial vaginosis consists of drug therapy with antibiotics. The antibiotic used should be effective only against anaerobic bacteria, the causative agent of bacterial vaginosis, without killing the bacterium lactobacilli normally present in the vagina. First of all, metronidazole is an antibiotic called 500mg daily for 7 days. Alternatively, insert metronidazole gel into your vagina once or twice a day for about five days. Good foods include plain yogurt, which contains lactic acid bacteria, and fermented foods such as cheese and kimchi. In healthy quality, the PH environment is stable. The normalized vagina is healthy, but the pH is lowered and alkaline makes it a good environment for bacteria to grow. Therefore, itchy and odorous bacterial vaginitis is susceptible, in which case lactic acid bacteria are helpful. This is because lactic acid bacteria help to maintain a constant PH index. In addition, if you drink enough water, you will feel good and improve blood circulation, which will help your vagina's health. If you have vaginal dryness, drink plenty of water, about 1.5 liters a day. Ginger tea is also a good food for women. According to one group, ginger helps to relieve menstrual cramps. However, ginger tea that contains a lot of sugar is said to help breed bacteria that cause vaginitis. Ginger should not be added or put less.

2019-10-09 02:31:10

'Ocktopbang' In the recent greening, ice skating!

'Ocktopbang' In the recent greening, ice skating!

On the 7th, KBS2 'Problem of Oktapbang' shows Gangnam as a guest and unveils his marriage story with Lee Sang-hwa. Gangnam surprised the members with such a different look, but Gangnam said, “I helped Mr. Lee Sang Hwa diet a lot,” and “I set the clothes I wore today.” I confessed that I was wondering, "If I wash the dishes or try to help me with the housework all the time, I get rejected." Gangnam said, "Even if the idealization is clean, it is so neat," he said. "I want to do housework, but I don't think I like it."

2019-10-09 02:11:11

MicroDot Parents Imprisoned, 3 Years, 1 Year Imprisonment, Mother Not Court

MicroDot Parents Imprisoned, 3 Years, 1 Year Imprisonment, Mother Not Court

Microdot's parental jail is a big hit. This is actually a big shock. Other netizens are the surprising result of MicroDot's imprisonment. Judge Ha Seong-woo, a member of the Chunju District Criminal Support Criminal Authority, was sentenced to a microdot. The court sentenced his father to three years in prison and his mother to one year in prison. Despite the MicroDot's parental sentence, her mother did not impose a court of law. The judge said he did not appear to have paid back. The couple have voluntarily returned home in April.

2019-10-09 01:31:11

Seborrheic scalpitis treatment is a good food, because it can cause hair loss.

Seborrheic scalpitis treatment is a good food, because it can cause hair loss.

Seborrheic scalpitis is not a viral disease and therefore it is not contagious. However, it can cause hair loss, so it needs to be thoroughly managed early. In addition, you can expect faster symptom relief if you correct your homecare through external preparations or lifestyles that create a hot and humid environment. Raising a baby often suffers from various skin diseases. Most people think of tandem or atopic dermatitis, but one of the common skin diseases is seborrheic scalp. It is a chronic inflammatory skin disease that begins with a yellow scab on the scalp and gradually expands to the face, ears, armpits, and breasts, and is easily confused with atopic dermatitis, accompanied by yellow dandruff, keratin, scab and rash. Seborrheic scalpitis, unlike atopic dermatitis caused by allergic reactions, is caused by strong sebum secretion, so it should be managed and treated separately from atopic dermatitis. Good foods are foods that boost immunity. Vegetables include Butter's burdock, lotus root and asparagus. Fruits include apples, tangerines and pineapple grains such as bean curd, peas, and kidney beans. Management should be well aware of the characteristics of seborrheic scalp infections that are more likely to recur, avoid irregular eating habits, stress, overwork, and drinking, and should not cause fatigue with sufficient rest and sleep. In case of seborrheic scalpitis, hair follicles play a role in repeated scalp stimulation, causing damage and leading to hair loss as a complication.

2019-10-09 01:11:10

Ahn Hye-kyung, Strong Abs Vampire-Class Preservatives, Marriage Age Concerns

Ahn Hye-kyung, Strong Abs Vampire-Class Preservatives, Marriage Age Concerns

Ahn Hye-kyung, Strong Abs Vampire-class Preservatives, Age of Marriage Ahn Hye-kyung, the broadcaster, acted as an unfaced new face. On August 8, she participated in the tour of Qingdao, Gyeongsangbuk-do, conducted by SBS's popular program, Burning Youth. On that day, Ahn Hye-kyung arrived at the hotel and greeted the performers hotly. Ahn Hye-kyung exchanged the birth year with the members in an atmosphere of privatization. Ahn Hye-kyung is an unmarried single. Ahn Hye-kyung is a celebrity with a strong abs. The picture shows that it is not the result of a free purchase but a product of intense effort. Ahn Hye-kyung posted the scene of eating Samgyetang on Instagram and became a hot topic. There were many other side dishes that were delicious on Samgyetang. Ahn Hye-kyung looked at the front with a chicken leg and smiled. Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-kyung also talked about childhood experiences. Ahn Hye-kyung has become a hit through broadcasters and actors.

2019-10-09 00:31:15

Posted a picture of ‘혜리’

Posted a picture of ‘혜리’

Lee Hye-ri on the 2nd afternoon SNS "Where is this place? Do it today, too. " I posted a picture with it. Lee Hye-ri is performing as a role in Lee Seon-sim in the TVN drama "Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri."

2019-10-09 00:11:11

Kim Seung-hyun is not preparing at all.

Kim Seung-hyun is not preparing at all.

Kim Seung-hyun official said on the 2nd "Kim Seung-hyun's wedding news is not true, but it is true that he has developed a relationship with his acquaintances who have been known recently." "I've been meeting carefully, and I think marriage is a misnomer. I'm not preparing for a marriage at all." Earlier, an entertainment media reported that Kim Seung-hyun will hold a wedding ceremony in Seoul in mid January. Kim Seung-hyun is an unmarried couple who has a daughter at age 20 and is showing off a unique family love with her daughter who is a man through KBS2 'Salim Man Season 2'.

2019-10-08 23:31:12

He was a character who suffered from heart disease

He was a character who suffered from heart disease

On the first episode of MBC's new tree drama 'Day of Discovery,' Eun-Ao realized that he was in a cartoon. Eun Dan-oh, who had all the conditions of the heroine of a romance novel, was a rich son, a high school student, a high school student, and a man suffering from heart disease. Despite the chaotic situation, N'Dano began to delve into what happened to him. Then I saw a moving book in the library, and after pursuing the delicacy, I found myself in a cartoon, not a reality, and people are also characters. Eun Dan said "I'm an extra? I don't like it. "

2019-10-08 23:11:12

Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra, Sura parakeet show the true story, but loved the explosive response

Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra, Sura parakeet show the true story, but loved the explosive response

Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra will appear in SBS Bronze Dream 2. It can be said that Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra found the statue dream 2 again. Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra, who appeared in “You Are My Destiny” at the beginning of last year, called “Surabubu,” and brought an explosion of viewers. Choi Soo-jong Ha Hee-ra is known as a well-known parakeet. I am excited to see the best parakeet in the entertainment world on the news that Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra are appearing. Choi Soo-jong There is a high expectation that the breath of illusion shown in the couple program of Ha Hee-ra is another dimension. In about a year and seven months, he joined “You Are My Destiny” again. Kim Dong-wook said, "Yeong Sang-hyun, Cho-hyun, and In Kyo-jin had so many loved ones, but everyone fell down in front of Choi Soo-jong's affection," he said.   The affectionate daily lives of Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra, who returned, can be found in the episode of You Are My Destiny. On the other hand, 'You are my destiny' will be specially organized for 120 minutes for two weeks from the 14th. 'You are my destiny,' which will be decorated with more rich and powerful stories, visits viewers at 10 o'clock on Monday night.

2019-10-08 22:31:17