Leukemia,

Leukemia, "Make me happy" origin, shock, early diarrhea, shock, divorce declaration

Leukemia, "Be happy" comb, shock on acute lymphocytic leukemia early symptoms Leukemia keyword topped the real exam. The leukemia keyword has risen as a real sword, Lee Young-eun has a disease in the KBS summer. Lee Young-Eun became an embodiment of misery with happiness in front of her eyes. Lee Young-eun has acute lymphocytic leukemia and has suffered abnormal symptoms such as nosebleeds from last time. Lee Young-eun said that this time-limited life was so heartbreaking, I thought it was just a hump, but I was sorry to say that I finally heard the bibo. Viewers said, "Leukemia is good for chemotherapy and transplanted with a hematopoietic stem cell transplant from a genetically fit person. If you recover well, you will not die." Kim Sa-kwon misunderstood and formally declares divorce to Lee Chae-young. Kang Seok-woo expressed his regret for his son-in-law while evaluating his insult.

2019-10-08 21:31:22

Han Seo-hee, Jung Da-eun, comes up with a hot interest in the brain, the meaning of the message, mention friendship

Han Seo-hee, Jung Da-eun, comes up with a hot interest in the brain, the meaning of the message, mention friendship

Han Seo-hee, Jung Da-eun, a brain-career-inspired hot interest, in the message Han Seo-hee Jung Da-eun is the top of the real sword. All day long, Seo Seo-hee Jung Da-eun has become a big concern. Han Seo-hee Chung Da-eun said that he is not a fellowship, but a friendship. It is clear that he is a same-sex friend. Han Seo-Hee Chung Da-eun said that the relationship comes from the fact that public opinion did not deny it. Han Seo-hee expressed some dissatisfaction by saying that she was really ruined through the video. Han Seo-hee Chung Da-eun made it clear that he does not go out. The popular misconception is that it was forced to be true. Han Seo-hee, on the other hand, was a character who aimed to debut as a singer in the MBC audition program 'The Great Birth'.

2019-10-08 21:11:13

Okay, I'm good enough to ripen.

Okay, I'm good enough to ripen. "Sumi's a side dish."

On TVN 'Sumine Side Dishes' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Kim Soo-mi, Chef Choi Hyun-seok, and Jang Dong-min, along with the disciples Jeon In-kwon, Kim Yong-gun, and Lim Hyun-sik appeared. First, I tried the Deok-grilled grilled by Lim Hyun-sik. The degree of ripeness is also appropriate. ” Kim Sumi started seasoning with garlic, soy sauce and pepper on beef. At this time, Jeon In-kwon attracted a lot of garlic. Lim Hyun-sik, who touched raw meat for the first time, said, "I feel strange."

2019-10-08 20:31:12

Take a selfie with Koyote spicy fish cake

Take a selfie with Koyote spicy fish cake

Shinji posted two photos on his Instagram day with the phrase, "Leader is already inhaling a lot and busy because of his schedule." In the shared photo, Shinji took a selfie with a spicy fish cake. On the other hand, Shinji talked on the 1st broadcast SBS Power FM 'Cho Hwa Jung's Power Time'.

2019-10-08 20:11:13

Shouldn't you do a job?

Shouldn't you do a job?

'Alley restaurant in Baekjongwon' In the SBS 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' broadcasted on the 2nd, Baek Jong-won's advice on re-finding the Tempura Rice Bowl in Dunchon-dong, Seoul, was included. In the first broadcast, the president of Dunchon-dong Chicken Ribs House asked Baek Jong-won for the broth recipe as a side menu and did not want to improve the chicken ribs recipe he had cooked for 21 years. Paik Jong-won watched the situation room headed to the store. The boss told Baek Jong-won, "House sushi is dead and there are many incidentals." Baek Jong-won was in trouble. Baek Jong-won suggested that the boss, who could not easily decide the menu, chose a menu he did not like. "It's like setting a job in a game. You can't do a job you don't like." Paik Jong-won said, “There are people who are as proud in their recipes as the boss. But what I tell you is clear in my mouth… ”.

2019-10-08 19:31:18

Bronze Statue Dream 2, Gangnam Sanghwa Hwa Proposal 1-minute viewer rating 6.0%

Bronze Statue Dream 2, Gangnam Sanghwa Hwa Proposal 1-minute viewer rating 6.0%

On October 7, SBS ‘Dongsang Dream 2 – You are my destiny’ Gangnam and Lee Sang Hwa took the place of the best 1 minute audience rating of 'Dong Sang Dream 2 – You are my destiny'. The audience rating rose to 6.0% (TNMS, nationwide) when the singer Gangnam offered pedicures to preliminary bride Lee Sang-hwa before the national speed skating player. On the day, the average of “Song Dream Dream 2 – You Are My Destiny” was 5.0% and 5.4% of the second part, but when Gangnam proposed to Lee Sang-hwa, the audience rating exceeded 6%. Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa are scheduled for a wedding on October 12, and the two of them developed into lovers through last year's SBS entertainment program, `` Jungle's Law. ''

2019-10-08 19:11:20

Little Forest leaves viewers half-way

Little Forest leaves viewers half-way

SBS's entertainment “Little Forest” with 4050 female viewers, Lee Seung-gi, Park Narae, and Jung So-min, left 16 episodes last October 7 and left a half-time viewer rating compared to the first broadcast. 'Little Forest' received a lot of expectations from viewers by recording 6.0% of first part and 7.3% of second part at the time of the first broadcast on August 12, but after falling on the 7th, the first rating The viewership recorded 3.5% and the second part viewership rate of 3.8% (TNMS, nationwide). According to TNMS viewer data, the number of viewers who missed “Little Forest” the most since the first broadcast shows that they are women in their 40s in part 1 and women in their 50s in part 2. The first episode of 40's females in the first episode was 6.3%, but the final rating fell 2.9% to 3.4 percentage points, while the 50's had an audience rating of 8.5% in the first episode of the second episode, but only 3.3% at the last episode, 5.2 percentage points. Fell.

2019-10-08 18:31:21

What do you do when you play?

What do you do when you play?

On the 3rd, MBC 'What do you do when you play? -Relay Camera', Kim Ah-Joong appeared and attracted attention. He showed a bright smile and fell in love with popular songs in the 1990s. He said to the manager, "Aren't you excited?"

2019-10-08 18:11:11

'Come' caught the attention of three friends who arrived at the hostel ??

'Come' caught the attention of three friends who arrived at the hostel ??

On November 3, MBC Everyone's First Time in Korea? It was the toilet that caught the eye of three friends who arrived at the hostel. They didn't come out once in the bathroom. Hokun said he decided to settle in Korea. "I like energy. I feel heat. I like busy and crowded places." "Norway is also bored. So I came to Korea. I want to show a country that is very opposite to Norway." Hokun first mentioned the board as "a friend who lives naturally simply. I think I lived on a boat for two years."

2019-10-08 17:31:13

All-Kpop,

All-Kpop, "BTS" Jimin wins Idol Champ's birthday vote

BTS Jimin was chosen as the winner in the idol Champ's birthday advertisement. Overseas media All K-Pop celebrated with the news of BTS Jimin's birthday vote winning. All K-pop announced in the article that August 29, 'Idol Champ' is going to vote for the subway station for the idol born in October with the official Twitter account. Idol Champ unveiled the list of idols included in the voting and announced that the voting will take place in the preliminary and final rounds. The top five idols in the preliminary round held the finals, and fans voted hard to give their singers a gift of congratulations. The bulletproof Boy Scout Jimin's advertisement can be seen at Gangnam Station in Seoul from October 1 to 31.

2019-10-08 17:11:12

Mugwort tea, you can do this ... Turn off the light and hear the condensed milk

Mugwort tea, you can do this ... Turn off the light and hear the condensed milk

Eyes are gathering in mugwort blood tea recipe. In the previous broadcast, we talked about recipes of mugwort blood tea. The ingredients of mugwort blood tea are Angelica, cinnamon, dried ginger, honey, dried mugwort and water. First, add dried wormwood, donkeys, dried ginger, and cinnamon to the soup pack. Boil some water in the pan, turn off the heat and let the pack pack for about 3 minutes. At this time, the reason for turning off the fire is known to protect the ingredients. Mugwort in wormwood blood tea recipe keeps blood clear by removing toxins from the blood. Dried ginger then expands blood vessels, helping to circulate blood and removing toxins from the blood. Cinnamon is said to remove the chills that make toxins and keep you warm. Honey also has the effect of promoting digestion and enhancing liver detoxification. You can use the pack afterwards when you have a foot bath or half body bath. Mugwort tea is oriental medicine warm properties because it has a lot of constitution or disease with a high fever, especially if you are allergic to the main ingredient needs attention.

2019-10-08 16:31:11

KBO League Broadcast Broadcast Drives Rising Rating

KBO League Broadcast Broadcast Drives Rising Rating

KBO League broadcaster is driving heat by sucking viewers. MBC's 'June Playoff Second Raise: LG' game, which was broadcast on October 7, recorded 4.2% (TNMS, nationwide households), which was played on the 6th. The figure is 0.4 percentage points higher than the rating of 3.8%. The ratings for 'Jun Playoff 1st Kiwoom: LG' match were 0.5% higher than the 3.3% rating for the 'Wild Card Decision 1st LG: NC' game broadcasted by SBS on the 3rd. So who is the audience who most enjoyed watching baseball games on their home TV but never went to the stadium?   According to TNMS viewer data on the day, these viewers were male in their 50s. The men in their fifties recorded 4.3% of the viewers' ratings, the highest among all viewers.

2019-10-08 16:11:23

‘WEEKAND’ Jang Woo-hyuk to show himself

‘WEEKAND’ Jang Woo-hyuk to show himself

Jang Woo-hyuk's new song `` WEEKAND '' was released on the 4th at noon on various music sites. ‘WEEKAND’ is a song with sensuous beats and refined grooves that will stimulate the listeners' ears. Jang Woo-hyuk is said to have put a lot of affection into music videos and album jackets in order to show himself like before. The costume was also styled with his collection. Jang Woo-hyuk appeared on KBS2 'Music Bank in Gangneung' and showed off its presence by announcing 'The Return of Legend Performers'. After the broadcast, Jang Woo-hyuk's name appeared in various portal site search terms.

2019-10-08 15:31:13

Oji GO audience rating, 5 weeks consecutive overwhelming tour

Oji GO audience rating, 5 weeks consecutive overwhelming tour

MBN entertainment 'Oji GO' audience ratings are eye-catching because they are overwhelming the TVN entertainment 'The Salty Natour' for five consecutive weeks. 'Oji GO' started with 2.3% of the first broadcast rating on September 9, followed by 2.0% 2 times, 3 times 2.2%, 4 times 3.3% and 3.0% 5 times on October 7 (TNMS, paid subscription). On the other hand, 'The Salty Natour' recorded a 1.5% viewership rating on September 9, and was pushed to Oji GO, which started its first broadcast on the same day, followed by 1.5%, 1.3%, 1.6%, and 1.9% of the subsequent viewership. He's been pushed by 'Oji GO' for five weeks, recording a percentage. `` The Salty Tour '' started its first broadcast on November 25, 2017 and broadcast 95 times on that day. According to TNMS viewer data, the entertainment program at the same time, but 'Oji GO' is the most watched by women in their 50s, and 'The Salty Natour' is the most watched by women in their 30s. On October 7, female viewers in their 50s who watched ‘Oji GO’ most frequently were 3.6%, while females in their 30s who watched ‘the salty tours’ were 2.2%. (End)

2019-10-08 15:11:34

Korean fighting genius challenges the championship Grand Prix

Korean fighting genius challenges the championship Grand Prix

It's less than five months since Christian Lee, 21, said, "The ONE Championship title is just the beginning of my career." At the age of 17, he won the UWW World Championship MVP. The first championship will be held on the 13th at the Tokyo Flag Hall in Japan. Christian Lee (Lee Sung-ryong) is competing against the top of the Lightweight Grand Prix with the psychedelic Arslanaliev (25, Turkey). Christian Lee won the second round punch TKO on 17 May against Japan's first full-fledged title title, Shino Aoki (36). As champions, you will have to wait for the title match against the Grand Prix winners, but they will also play in the finals. Arslaneliev was scheduled to play a final match against the former championship Lightweight Tournament against former UFC champion Eddie Alvarez (35, USA). Christian Lee joined the Grand Prix Final as Alvarez's ankle injury. Christian Lee is an American citizen living in Hawaii, born from a Chinese-Singapore father and a Korean mother. In 2015, Christian Lee participated in the Wrestling World Championship, and won the gold medal in the Submission Grappling and Pancratium events, which were then recognized by the International Wrestling Federation. Christian Lee has just played 15 official games of mixed martial arts in his early 20s with 12 wins and 3 losses in one championship. Featherweight title fights in 2018 were regretted with a decision of 1-2, but growth is still steep, with a lighter league in one year. Arslaneliev lost seven wins and one loss in the first championship, but this is the first time in a title match or tournament final. Jiu-Jitsu is a black belt and an all-weather fighter based on his career as a champion in four Eastern European countries. If you win the Lightweight Grand Prix, you will qualify for the first championship title fight. If Arslaneliev beat Christian Lee, he will challenge the championship lightweight champion Christian Lee as a Grand Prix winner. Thus, when Arslaneliev reaches the summit of the Lightweight Grand Prix, there will be a rematch with Christian Lee if there is no surprise. Of course, if Christian Lee wins the tournament, the title defense opponent will have to come back.

2019-10-08 14:31:22