Yun Jong-woo Im Si-wan and Seo Mun-jo Lee Dong-wook who want to escape from hell?

Yun Jong-woo Im Si-wan and Seo Mun-jo Lee Dong-wook who want to escape from hell?

`Others are hell` OCN Dramatic Cinema 'The Other is Hell' (played by Jung Do-do, director Lee Chang-hee, production film company idol, co-production studio N, all 10 episodes) In the birth, the actors who perfectly digested the intense characters played a major role. For four weeks, I reflected on the performances of the actors, “The Other is Hell,” who threw up the home theater with a deep acting power. 'Ten is hell' is left only two times until the end. Yun Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan) and Seo Moon-jo (Lee Dong-wook) are about to escape from hell. Actor Lee Dong-wook, who delivered his first greetings to the viewers with a friendly and competent preface of the dentist, made a radical transformation not shown in his works. In addition, Ahn Eun-jin plays the role of a first-time cop who is expected to be more active in the future, noting that he is the only one in 'Hell is Other'. The actors gave tension and tension in the early stages, but all actors including dense acts such as Hyun Hee-jung, the gangster Ahn Hee-jung, who are confined to murderers and embarrass everyone, raise the drama's immersion. With the brilliant performance of the actors without holes, I can't wait to see what kind of ending “Tin is Hell.” As the conflict between Seomunjo (Lee Dong-wook) and Kiwi brothers (Park Jong-hwan) and Yun Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan) and his aunt (Lee Jung-eun) increases, the viewers are curious about what kind of ending will end.

2019-10-07 03:31:11

Sprout Oat Powder Efficacy and Side Effects Before sprouting oats, take young shoots

Sprout Oat Powder Efficacy and Side Effects Before sprouting oats, take young shoots

Sprout oat powder is made from powdered young shoots before the oats grow. Lowers blood cholesterol and is effective in preventing constipation and diet. Excellent detoxification effect. Please note that overdose is not good for kidney disease. Indigestion can also come. How should the sprout oat powder diet proceed? Sprout is rich in dietary fiber, so it is effective for constipation during diet. It is good for body fat reduction and toxin emission. Recommended for high blood pressure, constipation, diet, etc. You can find various sprout oat powder products on the market such as Charmzone sprout oat powder and youth grain sprout oat powder. Diet can be a great effect. Sprout Oat is one of Time Magazine's top 10 superfoods, which can be mixed with milk or yogurt when ingested. Recommended for people who are heavy, swollen or have high cholesterol. Charmzone sprout oat powder and youth granary are famous in the market.

2019-10-07 03:11:16

BTS documentary series Bring the Soul, overseas media

BTS documentary series Bring the Soul, overseas media "Jimin drew everyone into her mind."

On June 1, six episodes of the Bring The Soul documentary series, which is a behind-the-scenes video of the BTS stage that started the `` Love Your Self World Tour '' in 2018 and behind it, were finished. Foreign media, including Elite Daily, Seventeen, Style Caster, and Korea Department, reported intensively with members' special bonds such as fighting and fighting against psychological and physical pressures and injuries from overseas long-term tours. Particularly, the episodes that Jimin shows are impressed with fans all over the world with sincere sympathy, and the related Korean-American North Korean Wave media deals with episodes that Jimin thinks about why BTS is popular around the world. I listened. " The Korea Department said, "Jimin knows exactly how he loves the hearts of fans around the world and BTS. Meanwhile, Lotte Department Store exclusively sells official lenses of the popular idol group BTS. Lotte Department Store announced on May 5 that it will sell 'Boy with love' lenses, which are worn by BTS at the crown floor of Jamsil Lotte World Tower from 3rd to 9th. Lotte Department Store planned this event with 'Big Hit Entertainment', a member of BTS, and 'Metapo SC', a lens supplier. Customers who purchase two types of lenses, color and transparent, will receive a free acrylic frame or poster that shows the members of BTS.

2019-10-07 02:31:12

BTS Jimin, birthday cafe event 117 places in Seoul only!

BTS Jimin, birthday cafe event 117 places in Seoul only!

Fans are preparing for the event ahead of BTS Jimin's birthday. It is a cafe cup holder event not to miss idols' birthdays and anniversaries. Each fandom can share their favorite love and message with fans as well as the general public, and celebrate and promote them. Fans from around the world celebrate Jimin's upcoming 25th birthday and are planning a big and small event for Jimin. According to the reputation of BTS 'Popular Jimin', there are 117 cupholder events in Seoul. Even this is unrevealed, and it is more surprising that Seoul is the only measure. Meanwhile, 'BTS' re-enter the Billboard Main Album chart 'Billboard 200'. According to a five-day chart released by Billboard on the 1st (local time), 'Map of the Soul: Persona' released by BTS last April was ranked 170th on the Billboard 200. The album first entered first on the Billboard 200 dated April 27 and was listed on the chart for 22 consecutive weeks. Since then, he has been out of the rankings for a while, but has re-entered this week.   'Map of the Soul: Persona' is touted in other charts on the billboard. It ranked first in the world album, eighth in the independent album, 26th in the top album sales, and 26th in the top current album. BTS is also the 146th place in the 'Social 50,' the longest consecutive record, 116 weeks in a row. In 'Artist 100', it came 11th.

2019-10-07 02:11:17

Early Diabetes Symptoms, Prevention, and Treatment AstraZenecasa suffers from heart failure, which is common in Posiga clinical trials.

Early Diabetes Symptoms, Prevention, and Treatment AstraZenecasa suffers from heart failure, which is common in Posiga clinical trials.

AstraZeneca, meanwhile, said Posiga has succeeded in reducing the risk of fatal heart attack and progression of heart failure in patients with common-type heart failure in clinical trials. If left untreated for years, diabetes can lead to chronic vision complications, called diabetic retinopathy. In developed countries, complications are very common, accounting for 20-30% of blindness. Leg pain is also a very painful condition, with a wide variety of sensory impairments, such as a needle poking or burning. Renal insufficiency can also lead to edema. In addition, the symptoms of diabetes vary greatly in each stage of the disease, so watch carefully. Diabetes is called diabetes when blood glucose is more than 126mg / dl measured by blood test after fasting for 8 hours or more or 200mg / dl after 2 hours of 75g oral glucose load test. In addition, one or more of the typical symptoms of hyperglycemia is present. Diabetes is diagnosed even when the blood glucose level is 200 mg / dl or more, regardless of the diet. In the early stages, there are very few symptoms, so you do not know unless you have regular check-ups. Even when estimating diabetes disease statistics, only 50% of all diabetics are currently treated, and the remaining 50% are unaware of the patients themselves. But the early days are not without symptoms at all. A careful look at your changes can tell if you have diabetes. Pathology Depending on the physiological and clinical characteristics, it is divided into type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is a disease caused by not producing any insulin at all. Type 2 diabetes is also attributed to environmental factors such as westernized diet, lack of exercise, or stress.

2019-10-07 01:31:10

Jeong Chan-sung, age thirty-three, aikido start to fix the introspective personality, longing to come true dreams come true!

Jeong Chan-sung, age thirty-three, aikido start to fix the introspective personality, longing to come true dreams come true!

General martial arts player Jung Chan-sung has been appearing as a master in the deacons' department, attracting the attention of netizens. Chung is a feather fighter of UFC, the world's leading mixed martial arts organization, and is nicknamed 'The Korean Zombie' (KZ). Born in 1987, this year's thirty-year-old Chung Chan-sung was born in Pohang, Gyeongbuk, and moved to Namyangju to attend middle school. He began to learn kick boxing at Jeongjin Gymnasium in Tokyo, where he played the pride FC, which was the best stage at the time, and became prominent as he entered the general martial arts championship and won the Panblas Korea Neo Blood Tournament. He moved to the Korean Top Team, advanced to the Japanese stage, played in Dip and Sengoku, and entered the WEC in the United States, the world's lightest stage. In the US debut against Leonard Garcia, he has earned tremendous popularity with the nickname 'The Korean Zombie', showing a tremendous fighting spirit without giving up. Later, WEC was absorbed by UFC and rematched by Leonard Garcia. For the first time in the history of UFC, Twister has a hard-working Brazilian technique. After only seven seconds of the match against Mark Hominik, he won the shortest KO win in UFC history and won a dozen chokes at the end of the match against Dustin Poirier. Finally, he became the first Korean player to compete for the UFC title. On August 3, 2013, he suffered a dislocation of the shoulder joint during a tight game against Jose Aldo, who was the dominant lightweight champion. At this time, he was awarded a fourth-class decision due to injury and served as a public service employee since October 2014, and was in full force in October 2016. On June 23 (Korea Time), he defeated the fifth-placed Henato Moikano (30, Brazil) in the first round of the UFC Fight Night 154 main event featherweight match held in Greenville, South Carolina, in the first round of 58 seconds. In November last year, Chung Chan-sung, who suffered a painful KO defeat by Yair Rodriguez (Mexico), won the 7-month rematch. With this victory, Jeong Chan-sung's overall martial arts record was 15 wins (5 KOs and 8 submissions) and 5 losses. The UFC record is 5-2. Photo Yonhap News

2019-10-07 01:11:12

Leave making ??

Leave making ??

Little forest SBS 'Little Forest', which was broadcasted on the 1st, depicted Lee Seo-jin who went to see Grace, Brooke and Zhang. Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin's subtle competition made a laugh at SBS ‘Little Forest’, which aired on the afternoon of 30th last month. The two had a frostbite dream about making a swing to present a new experience to the Little. Arrived at the supermarket in an ice-like atmosphere, but the children fell asleep. Lee Seo-jin woke up the children with ice cream and started to go shopping, but each of them wanted to ride a mart cart, so he had to pull the cart with both hands. Lee Seojin started shopping alone in the eyes of everyone. It was not easy to draw a pair cart alone. Seeing the uncomfortable children, I went to find a list of stuff. Suddenly, Iseojin was awkward while driving to the car. Little children then challenged to take care of the puppy. The Little, who was given a mission to care for the newborn babies in the neighborhood, went to see the puppies in anticipation. After bringing the dog home, Jung So-min and Park Narae immersed themselves in the care of the dog, such as building a house for the dog and feeding him milk. Lee Seung-ki took a bicycling class for Lee Han-yi, who is about to enter elementary school. Last 7 seconds was short but I was confident that I was more confident with my first ride. Lee Seung-gi, "I want to master the bike as much as the last time," he turned into a master and began to teach tweezers. I did it myself, so I felt more proud.

2019-10-07 00:31:11

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Park Min-young recently posted a photo on his Instagram. Park Min-young, wearing a white t-shirt, stared at the camera. On the other hand, Park Min-young, the first broadcast on November 8, Netflix entertainment 'The criminal is you! It appeared in season 2 '.

2019-10-07 00:11:12

Please take a refrigerator…

Please take a refrigerator…

The goal was to have a baby. In the JTBC 'Please take care of the refrigerator', which aired on the 30th of the month, Lee Yun-ji and Ji-ho Lee appeared. Lee Yunji released her husband's photo while unveiling the refrigerator, and said, "I think it's my first time to reveal my husband's face on the air." Lee Yun-ji had the goal of getting married at 31 and having a baby at 32. Eventually he decided to act actively. The three families of Lee Yun-ji in the photo smile happily while wearing Disney character Mickey Mouse ears.

2019-10-06 23:31:12

Son Se-bin, “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ...” Recent Public Notice

Son Se-bin, “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ...” Recent Public Notice

Son Sebin attracted attention through his SNS. On the 1st, Son Se-bin focused his fans' attention by posting photos on his Instagram with the words “⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀”. Fans who saw it left comments such as “Cute dog, cute”, “Mannazao”, “Dang-Dong”, “Cute”.

2019-10-06 23:11:20

Customized nursery rhymes for kids ~ Little Forest

Customized nursery rhymes for kids ~ Little Forest

SBS 'Little Forest: Summer of Chibakgol' is broadcasted on the 1st of the week. Lee Seo-jin headed to the market with Grace and Brook for a grocery show, and in the car he even customized a nursery rhyme for these kids who are used to funny videos and songs. The children wanted to sway along and began to scream. Lee Seo-jin, who had an unusual mood, panic, "I think it's going to be hard." Brooke and Sister Grace arrived, and Lee Seojin stepped out and grabbed a hula hoop and passed Grace's body to go shopping with Grace and Brooke. Lee Seo-jin, who visited the little kids and marts on the day, showed a passion for driving a pair cart alone for the little kids who want to ride a baby car cart. It is rumored that the attention of all marts was focused on his single-cart driving. Park Narae and Jung Somin headed to the Little Kids and Potato Field. The potato field was decorated with dinosaur fields, attracting children's interest, and succeeded in digging potatoes at the end of the twist.

2019-10-06 22:31:13

Julien, thirty eight, Korean father and French mother, big brother Dennis Kang

Julien, thirty eight, Korean father and French mother, big brother Dennis Kang

The Julien River appeared in the deacons, attracting the attention of netizens. Julien River, born in 1982 and eighty-year-old this year, is a mixed-breed actor born as a Korean-born Korean father and a French mother. The big brother is Dennis Kang, the martial arts player, and Tommy Kang, the second fighter. His father was Kang Jung-geun, a Korean, who was working on the world stage as a Spanish-born foreign sailor after the discharge of the Marine Corps. Acute appendicitis, however, happened to be admitted to a hospital on a French island (Saint-Pierre-Miquelon) in eastern Canada, where he met and married the Frenchman Pearl Ozone, who was taking care of the patient. In his childhood, the family left the island to emigrate to Spain, but a year later returned to Canada to settle. Born on the French Isle, both mothers and brothers (Dennis, Thomas, Julien) had French nationality, and later acquired Canadian nationality, thus becoming French and Canadian dual. Originally, he had a normal career after graduating from Canada. However, after seeing Dennis Kang, a mixed martial arts player, traveled to and from Korea, he became eager to work in his father's country. Eventually, after leaving the company, he made his debut as a celebrity in Korea. He was fluent in English, French, and Spanish, but Korean was not easy to learn because of its different language and structure. It is said that he has been much better now because of his hard work, but has been limited by his early activities. However, the rather awkward pronunciation does not become a big problem, and he is becoming an actor who is attracting attention by viewers who are performing with a strong height of 194cm, distinctive neck-and-neck distinctiveness of mixed race, and a muscular body (100kg) that has been cultivated in various martial arts and sports since childhood.

2019-10-06 22:11:12

'Please take care of the refrigerator'

'Please take care of the refrigerator'

On the 30th, JTBC entertainment `` Please ask for the refrigerator, '' Lee Yun-ji and Jiho-ho starred as Walking Mom and Walking Papa. Oh Ji-ho also laughed as she talked about her daughter's reluctance to ride a kindergarten car because another friend was sitting next to her favorite brother. The worries of the two raised the sympathy of other casts who raise children. When the chefs who saw this worried, "I don't think it's easy for this refrigerator," Lee Yun-ji reassured, "I plan to eat today." It was filled with, and profit paper was eaten raw cucumber as a snack. The freezer was full of meat. Lee Yun-ji, daughter's favorite meat, said, "I like meat, so my daughter looks a lot like it."

2019-10-06 21:31:12

“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

The 11 episodes of tvN's TV drama “Great Show” (played by Seol Joon-seok / Director Shin Jeong-hui) were creepy on viewers with the shocking truth revealed with the black connection between Inju Market Jung Han-soo (Jun Sung-joo), Jeon Jin-dang and Woods Distribution. The great and awakened great (Song Seung-heon) offered Kang Kyung-hoon (Son Byung-ho) a strong reversal, suggesting an undeniable big deal that he would be on your side. "This is too much damage to me," he asked, "How about running for elections." Great replied, "That's a deal I'm too low." Kang said, "I will reconsider your proposal." "Thank you for picking me up in your place. I know why you guys picked me up as a torture. My heart is so heavy. The information I've heard today is rumored to be a woods mall." I knelt down. Great apologized, "I don't think I can stop it." Great suggested, "The law does not allow you to enter the prison site. But if you give up some of the site, it is possible to enter it without the consent of the market merchants." Along with this, the accidental history of Jung-hyun's younger brother who had hurt his great-Jeong Soo-hyun (Lee Sun-bin) and Woods Distribution's tale was revealed. Woods Distribution constructed a department store where Jeong Jeong-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun Jung (who was Eun-Ah) crashed due to an elevator crash. Amidst the great heat of awakening, the whirlwind-like development of the roller coaster provided the strongest immersion in the heart. Kang Joon-ho (Lim Joo-hwan) found out that his father Kang Kyung-hoon was Woods' distribution, Jung Han-soo and the team. In the meantime, when he knew that Great was holding hands with Kang Kyung-hoon, he threatened by handing a photo of the Great holding money. Great said, "Kuri was too cold to receive. I donated to the nursery in the name of Lee Sang-moo. No one dime left." Jung Han-soo said, "I'm sorry for you, but I came here and I knew. There was nothing the mayor could do." Great learned from Jeong Jong-cheol that Jung-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun, died in the elevator crash of Woods Distribution. Jeong-hyun said, "Is it true that I worked on the Uzmal side? It's a valuable place for my family. There's no place like a senior."

2019-10-06 21:11:14

Midnight jealousy incarnate ???

Midnight jealousy incarnate ???

SBS 'full-fledged entertainment night' (hereinafter 'midnight'), which was broadcasted on the 1st, contained the news of the devotion of Kim Hyun-woo and Lee Ye-jin. The drama 'Incarnation of Jealousy' came true. This is because the news of the marriage of Kim Hyun-woo anchor and Yeo-in Lee's weather caster closely resembles the situation of the characters in the drama. Kim Yun-sang announcer, "I did not really know. I saw this article to know what this is Kim hyun-woo ...... I thought it was close, but I do not feel good," they gave a lot of laughs about their love.

2019-10-06 20:31:13