I want to know that, by grace, Pastor Ok-Ju Shin and Grace Road Group.

2019-09-23 10:42:27

Finding various problems in the entire society and re-examined them, SBS's representative accidental program, which is loved by viewers, 'I want to know' is tracking the church once again with grace.

At 'I Want to Know', netizens drew attention last year by unveiling the endless misconduct of Pastor Shin Ok-joo of the church for two weeks in a row.

With the subtitle 'Why does it not go away from prison-why does it not disappear?', Which will be broadcast on the 21st, is known to the world through two accusations.

And Fiji, to learn about Vietnam three countries.

Pastor Ok-Joo Shin of the Church with the grace of migrating the believers to the South Pacific Fiji island, called Nakto, a land promised by God.

In 'I Want It to Know', two broadcasts of last year revealed the reality of human rights abuses in the church.

Shin, who has declared himself a prophet of God and has dominated the believers psychologically and physically, has carried out horrible assaults and child abuse between members of the family through the ritual of 'the threshing floor'.

In July of this year, just one year after the investigation, the trial court sentenced Pastor Shin to six years on charges of assault, injury and confinement.

However, even in the imprisonment of the patriarch, the believers in Gwacheon and Fiji were not free.

A strange booklet was spreading near the church by Gwacheon grace.

The petitions of Shin's innocence gathered, published and distributed petitions.

More than 600 believers in Gwacheon and Fiji posted a video letter of loyalty and longing through YouTube, and as a result, worship service to read the Rev. Shin's prison letter continues every day in Gwacheon and Fiji.

Pastor Shin said, "The SBS 'I want to know it' was used as a tool by Piddie's departure from us. There was no church like ours in the 2,000-year Christian history."

The believers are in control.

Believers continue to complain of this pastor's innocence despite hard labor and threshing.

Recently, Choi's right arm and threshing machine, Choi Mo, returned to the church by Gwacheon grace after finishing Oxy, and the threshing floor and the offering of the offering were revived.

The production team said, "The church has created a suspicious non-profit corporation that hides its identity, and has not hesitate to try to send manpower overseas by collecting blind donations and recruiting overseas missionaries."

Pastor Shin focused on expanding his business in Vietnam until just before his arrest, and he is still expanding his power by operating various workplaces, holding pastors in a five-story building in central Hanoi.

In addition, Kim's son, Interpol's red wanted suspect, and the Grace Road group, which he runs, still operate over 50 stores throughout Fiji, the believers are still promised eternal life in the land of the Great Famine.

Land 'dreams of moving to Fiji.

Rev. Shin and Grace Road are crossing the border and dreaming of what they are dreaming of. They want to know that they want to know.