Lim Young-woong achieved first place in the My One Pick Trot category for 100 consecutive weeks

2024-05-21 20:41:02

Accordingly, My One Pick celebrated Lim Young-woong's 100th consecutive week in first place, and hung a congratulatory banner on the My One Pick app and an advertisement on a mobile bus electronic display board traveling around Gangnam, Seoul, and also delivered congratulatory news on Official X (formerly Twitter).

MY1PICK, operated by DoHub, is a global K-POP fandom platform that services various IPs with a real-time voting system and unique rewards.

Singer Lim Young-woong has not missed consecutive wins in My One Pick for 102 weeks from June 5, 2022 (June 1st week) to the present.

DoHub CEO Lee Jong-eun delivered a congratulatory message, saying, "The fans' love and interest in My One Pick and Lim Young-woong is a great honor," and added, "We provide various rewards and quality services, including the introduction of 'Hestia', the only mobile bus electronic display advertisement in Korea." “I will continue to work hard to do this,” he said.

→ MoaPic!