[SBS My Ugly Duckling] 2049 Sunday Entertainment + Furniture Weekly No. 1!

2024-05-22 05:11:05

Choi Jin-hyuk’s mother-child ‘Tiki Taka’s chemistry’ explodes into the spotlight!

Up to 17.4%

The scene of Jinhyeok's unyielding 'arguing' confrontation with his son recorded the highest viewership rating of 17.4%.

Eun Ji-won, Kim Hee-cheol, and Kim Jong-min took on the challenge of taking a detailed test for 'adult ADHD'.

“I’m going to make the entrance to the cafe look like the Arc de Triomphe, and I’m going to have a comedian perform on an outdoor stage that has the feel of Montmartre Hill,” he appealed, drawing laughter.

Yoo Jeong-su gave golden advice, saying, “Lee Dong-gun loves Jeju, and why he wants to open a cafe in Jeju should be included in the concept.”

Jinhyuk's mother, who did not trust her son Jinhyuk, who loudly claimed that he would take care of all the preparations for the move, continued to nag him, and Jinhyuk suddenly said, "When you go to see your fortune, they tell you not to live with your mother," which turned the studio upside down.

“I told her to die with the seal held tightly in her hand even when she died,” she said, becoming excited, and bursting into laughter at the mother and son’s fight, which did not back down even an inch.

→ MoaPic!