[SBS Connection] “Can we go back to the way we were then?” Ji-sung, the timeline of a distorted friendship!

2024-05-22 10:11:03

I burst into tears during the tense chase! 1 minute and 8 seconds left a deep lasting impression!

‘4th teaser’ released!

The production team said, "In 'Connection', the main character encounters the colorful behavior of characters with special friendships while chasing a criminal, and feels a variety of emotions that cannot be explained in words.

SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Connection' (written by Lee Hyeon, directed by Kim Moon-kyo, produced by Studio S, Soul Pictures, and Poongnyeonjeonpasang), which is scheduled to air for the first time at 10 p.m. on Friday, May 24, is about a story about a person who is forcibly addicted to drugs by someone. It is an 'addiction chase suspense' drama in which a Team Ace detective uses the death of a friend as a clue to uncover the full story of a 20-year-old friendship and connection.

In addition, her high school days unfold with the words "I'm sorry, Jae-kyung," from a friend who came to see Jang Jae-kyung, and Jang Jae-kyung responds to her friend's apology by saying, "I understand.

And after the subtitle 'Can we go back to the way we were back then?', Jang Jae-kyung's hard work as a police officer is depicted, and then the scene overlaps with the scene of friends gathering after 20 years due to the sudden death of a friend, "But they all got paid for their crimes, but you Jang Jae-kyung's sharp words resound: "How are you?", "Wasn't you still living a happy life hanging out with those great friends?"

The production team said, “In ‘Connection,’ while the main character is chasing a criminal, he encounters the colorful behavior of characters with special friendships and is engulfed in a variety of emotions that cannot be explained in words.” They also added, “Tracking the main character’s emotional line is also important.” I think this will be one of the highlights of ‘Connection’.

→ MoaPic!