Good Neighbors appoints actress Shin Hye-sun as global public relations ambassador...First activity as public relations ambassador by participating in ‘Earth Travel’, a public campaign to respond to the climate crisis

2024-05-23 20:41:03

The appointment ceremony held at the Good Neighbors Hall on the 22nd was attended by actress Shin Hye-sun, IOK Company CEO Kim Min-soo, and Good Neighbors Secretary General Kim Jung-gon.

Actress Shin Hye-sun became connected with Good Neighbors through her volunteer work in Cameroon, Africa in 2018, and has continued her sharing activities for underprivileged children at home and abroad.

Actress Shin Hye-sun said, "She recently visited the Good Neighbors Ethiopia business and was able to experience the good changes made through her sponsor's sharing," and added, "I hope to support the dreams of children around the world and promote the value of sharing in the future." “I will do my best,” he said.

Kim Jung-gon, Secretary General of Good Neighbors, said, “We are happy to be able to have Shin Hye-sun, who has practiced sharing through various volunteer activities and sponsorships, as our global ambassador,” and added, “Together with Good Neighbors, we will deliver hope to underprivileged children at home and abroad and help spread the culture of sharing.” “I look forward to Shin Hye-sun’s performance as she takes the lead,” he said.

→ MoaPic!