[SBS Big Survival-Mukjjippa] I put my pride in living a big life!

2024-05-23 21:11:03

From the ‘40-year-old expert’ restaurant to the ‘Emperor’s Food’, a competition between big guys to find the ‘best restaurant of their lives’!

This week on SBS's 'Big Survival – Eat and Run', a battle of 'big life restaurants' takes place where the pride of big people is at stake.

On this day's broadcast, a competition is held to determine the 'No. 1 restaurant among big people's favorite restaurants', raising curiosity.

From a restaurant that had never been shown on TV by a “secret master with 40 years of history,” to the “emperor’s favorite food,” including top-quality Korean beef, caviar, and gold dust, all kinds of high-class dishes appeared, and the ecstatic eating feast of the big guys came to an end.

When the harsh rule was presented that the four big people who failed the absurd mission of only being able to eat the first person whose mouth opened the clam to the boiling water would be excluded from the meal, the big people protested fiercely. The big people took seriously the positioning of the clam and burst into laughter. I brought it up.

→ MoaPic!