[SBS Power FM] Triple S Yoon Seo-yeon “At first, I didn’t know there were 24 members…

2024-05-27 09:41:03

“I realized reality when I came in about 4 times.”

When asked, “Or did it become 24 people because of that?” Yoon Seo-yeon said, “I didn’t know Triple S had 24 members.

When an audience member sent a text saying, ‘There are 24 people, but aren’t we confusing each other’s names?’ Yoon Seo-yeon said, “The first member is (Yoon) Seo-yeon, the second member is (Jeong) Hye-rin, and the 23rd member is also (Jeong) Hae-rin. , member number 24 also joined (G) Seoyeon.

When Kim Tae-gyun said, “The song needs to be a bit longer for all 24 people to have their own parts,” Yoon Seo-yeon said, “It’s an average length.

“Sometimes we decide by number, and sometimes we decide by room,” he explained. In response to Kim Tae-gyun’s question, “How do you order menus when eating together at the same time?” Park So-hyun said, “No one unified the menu, so the managers kept ordering.” “Please accept it,” he answered, surprising the hosts.

In addition to the information that Gong Yoo-bin is Triple S's cook, there was even news that she appeared on a cooking competition program before her debut, which surprised those around her.

Gong Yoo-bin said, “She went on to a program called ‘I Am Chef’ and took second place,” and to Kim Tae-gyun’s question, “Have the members ever tried Yu-bin’s cooking?” the members responded, “Actually, no.”

→ MoaPic!