[SBS Anytime,] Yoo Yeon-seok explains Baeksang’s ‘Lee Soon-jae’s stage’!

2024-05-29 13:11:03

“When I performed King Lear in college, the teacher was my advisor.”

Among them, Yoo Yeon-seok attracted attention by shedding tears and a standing ovation during Lee Soon-jae's special performance at the Baeksang Arts Awards.

He revealed that he was a special priest friend by saying, “Recently, during Baeksang, he gave a line from the play ‘King Lear’ on a special stage,” and “I performed ‘King Lear’ when I was in my third year of college, and teacher Lee Soon-jae was my advisor at that time.”

Next, Yoo Yeon-seok said, "I cried a lot because the 90-year-old teacher was performing on stage and watching from the audience, it was so moving and so many things passed by." He said, revealing the reason why she was so moved with tears in her eyes.

Accordingly, while Yoo Yeon-seok's honest side and outspoken performance are becoming more and more evident, attention is focused on the main broadcast of 'Whenever I Can', which will feature the strong chemistry of Yoo Jae-seok, Yoo Yeon-seok, and Cha Tae-hyun, which will bring a sea of ​​laughter to the small screen.

→ MoaPic!