Ku Hye-sun, an honest confession about the reasons for her multi-faceted activities and concerns about her studies, “I am upset when I am misunderstood, but I enjoy the process of learning and growing.”

2024-06-01 07:41:03

Ku Hye-sun appeared on Channel A's 'Oh Eun-young's Golden Counseling Center', which aired on the 30th, and explained that the reason she is active in various fields such as painting, writing, singing, photography, and film in addition to acting as an actor is "interaction."

When she first did a movie, she (an acquaintance of hers) said to her, ‘What movie are you doing?’ She said, but the Ku Hye-sun that the staff thinks she is is a completely different person than the actress and Ku Hye-sun that the staff thinks she is.

She also said that Ku Hye-sun said that the position in which she was most comfortable and generous was as a student, and she emphasized that "when you learn and ask and wonder, that's where it becomes liberating."

However, Dr. Oh Eun-young said, “But when she was in the position of a student, she was curious and learned, and quickly gave herself titles like ‘master.’

“I have never used any titles for myself as an actor, painter, or artist,” she explained.

→ MoaPic!