[SBS Power FM] iKON Koo Jun-hoe “Settlement for solo activities?

2024-07-08 19:11:03

“The significance of doing what you want to do by calmly writing down the impact”

Koo Jun-hoe, who debuted as a solo artist nine years after his debut, was asked, "Isn't it good that (solo activities) pay the bills alone?" He answered, "To put it bluntly, since it has less impact than group activities, solo activities are a way to do what I wanted to do. “I’m putting more meaning into it,” he said, making everyone laugh.

Koo Jun-hoe performed 'Alone' live for the first time on Cultwo Show, and when Kim Tae-gyun and Hanhae were surprised and said, "It was almost live without (the song) being played in the MR," they responded, "It's much livelier (than I expected)" and "It's live." “I guess I couldn’t act cool because I was concentrating,” he responded wittily.

Koo Junhoe successfully completed his Japanese fan meeting tour with member Song Yunhyeong in May of this year.

It was included in the album where iKON's hit song 'Love Scenario' was the title track, and although it was not active, it was introduced as a song that was often sung at overseas performances.

→ MoaPic!