[SBS You Are My Destiny] Kim Min-jae ♥ Choi Yu-ra, a couple’s cold war from the morning at Jeju ‘Neverland’?!

2024-07-08 20:41:04

“My wife is scared…

“Even a sobbing incident?

On this day, Kim Min-jae attracted attention by appearing in conflict with his beautiful wife, Choi Yu-ra, in Jeju's 'Neverland', which attracted unprecedented attention.

Kim Min-jae, who showed off his superb villain acting in the drama 'Investigation Team Leader 1958', surprised everyone with his restless 'real husband' appearance, such as saying, "My wife is the most scary" and watching his wife Choi Yu-ra's feelings after a fight between the couple. It is said that the studio MCs who were watching were also unable to hide their nervousness as they saw the couple for the first time.

The mother-in-law, who is a native of Jeju Island, charms her son-in-law Kim Min-jae with her extraordinary charisma, and when Kim Min-jae expresses her concerns during the meal, she criticizes him by saying, "You have nothing to do but act like her!", embarrassing Kim Min-jae. made.

Meanwhile, actor Kim Min-jae, who is in his 25th year, visited his best friend, Jeju's 'top star', and drew his attention by plotting an unprecedented business following an art school and a cafe.

→ MoaPic!