[SBS Running Man] NEW Monday couple ‘Kang Hoon ♥ Ji Ye Eun’ in crisis?

2024-07-08 21:11:03

What is the story behind the explosion of jealousy at the appearance of ‘ex-girlfriend’ Nam Ji-hyun?

Recently, on 'Running Man', Ji Ye-eun revealed to Kang Hoon, "I don't like her, but I like her," forming a pink love line and continuing their push and pull. Viewers who saw this said, "My dopamine explodes," and "I support the third Monday couple." There was an enthusiastic response online, saying, “The drawings resemble each other, so there is a sense of stability.”

In the recent recording, guests Nam Ji-hyun and P.O appeared, and the special relationship between Nam Ji-hyun and Kang Hoon, who worked together as lovers in the past drama 'Little Women', was revealed.

The war of nerves between Ji Ye-eun and Nam Ji-hyeon, who sat next to Kang Hoon, continued, and in the mission to win the flag from the water, both of them pointed out Kang Hoon as their partner, predicting fantastic chemistry.

Nam Ji-hyun, who is short but strong, and Ji Ye-eun, who is long but weak, attracted attention with their physical differences, raising questions about who will set a superior record with partner Kang Hoon.

→ MoaPic!