[SBS Good Partner] Jang Na-ra

2024-07-09 05:11:03

Empathy stimulation 5th teaser released

SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Good Partner' (written by Choi Yu-na, directed by Kim Gar-ram, planned and produced by Studio S and Studio & New), which will be broadcast for the first time on Friday, July 12, is about Cha Eun-kyung (played by Jang Na-ra), a star lawyer whose 'vocation' is divorce. It is a cold and hot human legal office drama about Han Yu-ri (Nam Ji-hyun), a new lawyer who is experiencing divorce for the first time.

The process of divorce among ordinary people who can be found anywhere, realistic conflicts that 'I' or my family may experience, and people with various stories, is expected to increase sympathy among viewers by leaving room for various thoughts.

Meanwhile, the 5th teaser video released contains the concerns of divorce lawyers trying to choose the best option for their clients who are in a cruel life balance game.

Meanwhile, 'Good Partner' was written by divorce lawyer Choi Yu-na, who is well-known to the public, and director Kim Gar-ram, who has been well-received for his sensuous and detailed directing of 'I Know,' 'Flower Crew of the Joseon Marriage Agency' and 'Vampire Detective', took over the megaphone. Complete a ‘true’ human court office drama with high empathy.

→ MoaPic!