[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] “Children are unable to control their anger and throw tantrums”…

2024-07-09 14:41:04

Dr. Eunyoung Oh, “Children learn to be aggressive and perceive aggressive behavior as a way to solve problems.”

Therefore, when the wife first met her husband, she thought that she would go down the wrong path if someone didn't help her. She decided to get married because she thought, "It's like my old self, so I need to hold her back," and the MCs also responded with "He's cool, he's amazing" and expressed their admiration. did.

The two saved their husband from the darkness and got married, but came to "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell" at the request of her husband to share his story.

As her husband said, when he came home from work, he immediately responded to his wife's command to vacuum.

However, after finishing running the vacuum cleaner, my husband asked, “Should I put the vacuum cleaner away?” or “Should I unplug the cord?”

He asked his wife about even the smallest details, such as her own.

Moreover, although the husband was puzzled by his wife's request to leave the vacuum cleaner in her bathroom, he did comply with her request.

In response, the husband confessed, "Her wife showed extreme behavior from the beginning of her marriage," and explained that she seemed to have started to notice her wife after finding out about such behavior, which surprised the 4 MCs, including Dr. Oh Eun-young.

However, Dr Oh Eun-young said her wife was not upset because of the 'appropriateness of the words'.

But she said her wife "knew it was wrong, but she's devastated because her relationship with her husband can't be repaired."

Dr. Eunyoung Oh offers words of comfort to her husband, saying that he grew up in a lonely environment, and reassures her that although her husband's childhood pain is very deep, he must be able to face his deep-rooted pain and take care of himself, and with her healing report, I recommended her personal consultation.

Meanwhile, in the trailer for next week released at the end of the broadcast, a wife who is dissatisfied with her husband who does not provide enough living expenses and a husband who is worried about his wife who demands unreasonable amounts of money come to "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell."

→ MoaPic!