"Thinking of children who can't even eat..." Tzuyang, a mukbang YouTuber with 10 million subscribers, donates 200 million won

2024-07-11 01:41:02

At a donation ceremony held at the World Vision headquarters in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 9th, Tsuyang donated 200 million won in donations to help vulnerable groups at home and abroad.

The donations will be used for World Vision's global food crisis response project and domestic food-vulnerable children's support project.

On this day, Tzuyang visited World Vision's Seoul Western Business Headquarters and participated in the 'Lunch Box of Love' activity, which involves directly packaging and delivering lunch boxes for children at risk of not being able to eat well in Korea.

In a broadcast last year, Tsuyang said, "During my college days, I was living on my own and was spending a lot of money on food, so I was recommended by people around me to try a mukbang, and in fact, I started with the thought that it would be nice to earn just 10,000 won a day. Now, I earn more than an office worker's salary per month." “I am earning,” he said.

→ MoaPic!