Elementary rapper Noeul Chan, with 20 million views, announces ‘Kissling App’, a short-form service exclusively for the alpha generation

2024-07-11 23:11:04

Chan No-eul and 10 other talented kids creators will participate in this 'Happy Kidsling' collaboration, which is expected to receive even more attention and love.

In the promotional video, Noeul Chan rapped, “I have a lot of talent because there are so many things I want to do,” “I want to do it, I want to take on the challenge,” and “I want to do kiesling to show off my talent,” making a strong impression on viewers by promoting the kiesling app.

Kiesling is a short-form talent challenge app exclusively for children, which aims to express children's interests and unique talents through videos and challenge them in various challenges.

In the process, Kiesling will discover Kizler, a kids creator, and Kizler will form partnerships with brands and participate in affiliate challenge programs to expand support for the growth of kids creators and the creation of business opportunities.

→ MoaPic!