[Magic Castle] From requests for photos of ‘naked bodies’ to chat rooms full of profanity and sexual harassment… the reality of facing ‘crime’ from ‘elementary school’!

2024-07-12 20:41:03

“Just blocking it doesn’t work.”

Entertainment's first children's sex education tutoring program, 'Magic Castle', presented a clear digital sex education guide with a first-class sex education instructor to mothers and fathers who are worried about their children being indiscriminately exposed to the digital world.

To guide their sex education, Lee Si-hoon, 'the number one sex education instructor specializing in male students', and Jeong Han-sol, a former nurse who is also in charge of character education, came to the rescue.

Another big concern among celebrity moms and dads was the question of ‘when should sex education be provided?’

Ahn Jae-mo said, "I'm still at an age where I don't need to know anything, but I thought about whether teaching sex education too soon would have a negative impact, and whether it was too late.

Meanwhile, 'digital sex education tips' that can prevent digital sex crimes by pointing out the reality have been released.

“We need to teach people how to use it correctly,” she said, releasing a digital sex education guide.

→ MoaPic!