[Star Girl] Lee Chae-yeon from IZ*ONE, the story of receiving a ‘spooky’ warning after seeing a fortune teller... AB6IX Park Woo-jin, “Lee Chae-yeon told me to run away”

2024-07-16 22:41:03

In the high-tension hot girlity show 'Star Girl: Chu Mi is a Hot Girl', dancer Harimu, from 'Swoopa' & 'Sgirlpa', and AB6IX member Park Woojin, who choreographed various songs starting with 'HOLLYWOOD', presented original choreography to each other. do.

Park Woo-jin, who also spent time as a trainee at JYP with former IZ*ONE singer Lee Chae-yeon, who appeared in episode 4, said, "I just called today and she said, 'You run away from there.'

Meanwhile, Park Woo-jin, a multi-talented 'all-rounder' who can sing, write lyrics, compose, and even choreograph, said, "The song 'Draw Me' from my first solo album "oWn" is a song written as if it were a diary," and said that it is the song that contains the most of his emotions. He said.

Even though it was a ballad song, Harimu created the choreography on the spot like a talented dancer, and Park Woo-jin immediately performed a memorable and powerful choreography in the 'Hot Guy' version, drawing cheers from the 'Hot Girls'.

→ MoaPic!