Kim Soo-chan confesses his feelings after exposing his father's exploitation in 'Ask Bodhisattva'...

2024-09-04 00:41:05

“I can no longer tolerate it.”

On the 2nd, Kim Soo-chan posted a post directly on his fan cafe and said, "The guest who appeared on 'Ask Anything' broadcast today is my mother, and this is my story."

Kim Soo-chan's mother divorced her three children due to violence and threats from her ex-husband (Kim Soo-chan's father) on TV. When Kim Soo-chan debuted in the entertainment industry, she claimed to be her manager and exploited her by taking out loans for activity expenses and borrowing money from fans. It was claimed that he had committed .

In response, Kim Soo-chan expressed his gratitude for the fans' support, saying, "I can't tolerate it anymore," and "I take strength from the words that tell me that it's okay to be honest and to have courage."

With this revelation, Kim Soo-chan is receiving sympathy and support from fans, but at the same time, it is also raising regret over the pain he must have experienced for a long time after his debut in the entertainment industry.

→ MoaPic!