<The Seasons - Zico's Artist> 'Zico's Artist' last recording with warm cheers...

2024-09-07 08:41:06

Say goodbye with a heartfelt handwritten letter

They generously expressed their love for Zico, saying, "We have nothing to promote, but we came to celebrate the recording of Zico's last episode."

Standard Friends, which celebrated its second anniversary this year, was the first to come together as a complete group on television, and Zico won the studio's sympathy by expressing his first impression of the six members as "unique."

She also surprised everyone by revealing that she hastily worked on a group song for her appearance on 'Zico's Artist', and the heart-warming performance that she created in just a week can be seen on the broadcast.

Zico, who revealed that he is a big fan of Jang Pil-soon's LP and often listens to it, expressed his deep emotion, saying, "I couldn't believe it from the first verse of her song."

He shared her sincere thoughts on her final episode, saying, "It started out as a fan of Zico, but she worked hard to give a valuable time to the audience who took the time to visit us every week." .

Zico then said that he was happy to greet her as Block B in her last episode, and continued to perform, saying, "I hope that today's performance will relieve some of your longing."

After finishing all of her recordings, Zico stood on stage alone and began to sing, saying, "I have written her letter," and slowly read the handwritten letter she had written.

→ MoaPic!