[Salty Man] Kim Jong-kook's bombshell confession, "I didn't turn on the air conditioner even once this summer," Kim Jong-kook

2024-10-03 08:41:03

Before full-scale true education, the Sogeums who tried to certify their saltiness through Son Byeong-ho's game left a famous saying, "Lighters and umbrellas are shared by people all over the world," while Kim Jong-kook once again surprised the Sogeums by showing off his King Salt appearance with a unique way to spend summer.

In a studio atmosphere where a special consensus was shared, Jang Do-yeon, an aspiring salt singer, expressed surprise at the salty moments of the salties, saying that she still had a long way to go.

Choi Yoon-young, a 'hobbyist' who is known to buy items she is curious about with her overflowing power of curiosity, drew sighs from the salties from the beginning by unboxing the packages piled up in the house.

In particular, despite his wife's urging to buy only a small amount of pet supplies, he bought them in large quantities and said, "If I curse at (my wife) once, it's over", which drew jeers from the salties.

→ MoaPic!