Actress Han Ji-hyun shows off her charm potential with ‘Because I Don’t Want to Lose’!... The birth of a ‘charming character’ with a variety of passionate performances that captivates viewers

2024-10-03 09:41:04

In the 11th and 12th episodes aired this week, Han Ji-hyun escapes from the self-reproach left over by her debt to Shin Min-ah and begins a fresh romance with Lee Sang-i (played by Bok Gyu-hyeon). She is also invited to a special lecture at a university to give a lecture, focusing on work and love.

The happy ending that caught brought a happy smile to the faces of viewers.

Han Ji-hyun brought to tears in the eyes of the viewers by portraying the complicated feelings and inner self of the character who stayed by Shin Min-ah's side even though it was shameful and blamed herself because the culprit who murdered Shin Min-ah's father was her own father.

In addition, Han Ji-hyun brought vitality to the play with her explosive chemistry with anyone including Shin Min-ah, Kim Young-dae, Lee Sang-i, and Joo Min-kyung.

Han Ji-hyun creates her own attractive character and makes viewers fall in love with her.

→ MoaPic!