[Save me!

2024-10-03 12:11:04

Holmes] Jo Jun-hyeon “I want to have a joint meeting and joint wedding with my twin brother!

“Honeymoon together!”

In 'Holmes' (directed by Da-hi Jeong, Moon-seop Kim, Jin-kyung Kim, Wan-cheol Kim/hereinafter referred to as 'Holmes'), former national fencing team member Kim Jun-ho, former national judo team member Jo Jun-ho, and Yang Se-chan scramble to help a family of four who have decided to buy their first home.

In the broadcast, a family of four who decided to buy their own home appears as clients.

The client's family revealed that they are planning to purchase a home using a special loan for newborns before their second child turns 24 months old.

The Bok team will be represented by former national fencing team member Kim Jun-ho and former judo national team member Jo Jun-ho, while the duck team will be represented by Yang Se-chan.

Kim Dae-ho, who left for Sangju, Gyeongsangbuk-do at 6:30 a.m. in a car provided by MBC, is busy organizing his schedule in the car.

The search for a home for a family of four dreaming of owning their first home will be aired tonight at 10 PM on MBC's 'Save Me.'

→ MoaPic!