[TV Chosun University Song Festival] Jeon Hyun-moo also joined the 'Eternal Rivals' competition, which was revealed at the 'TV Chosun University Song Festival'... A feeling more intense than the competition, "I can't believe I'm watching this match here."

2024-10-03 17:11:03

Meanwhile, the 'TV Chosun University Song Festival' has released the long-awaited trailer for the first episode, which vividly conveys the emotions of the scene, making viewers' desire to watch soar.

In the released video, participants with unrivaled skills, armed with 'each team's unique personality', appeared, ranging from strong rock spirit to heavy metal with overwhelming energy, deep folk sensibility and sad ballads.

Judge Lim Han-byeol gave a standing ovation and expressed his admiration, while Kim Ea-na expressed surprise, saying, "I'm sorry, but first of all, I wonder if the ID test was done properly..."

The results of the finals, which were fierce amidst mixed joys and sorrows, can be confirmed on the 'TV Chosun University Song Festival' at 9 PM on the 10th (Thursday).

→ MoaPic!